Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

I just don't get this story any more.  I never been so confused reading a manga before.

Just consider it to be "The Melancholy of Enomoto Fumiho" and it'll all make sense.  Probably.

I just don't get this story any more.  I never been so confused reading a manga before.

It was a good chapter indeed. Thanks vinceled, KIKE.

This chapter made me think of the Suzumiya Haruhi series.

Spoiler

I read this all in one sitting and im now wondering the fudge did i just read....

i wish i had the ability to absorb and fuse 2 things with myself, without crashing ;P

now what to choose... one inanimate object and 1 living creature hehehe.... i wonder if gender changes can happen as a result of fusion too o.o i hope so lol more possibilities

You can certainly see OhGreat!'s influence also

Spoiler

1353188402723.jpg

New chapter :3 As far as I'm concerned, I consider this chapter to be the best of the series so far (including ch09-17). Anyway enjoy^^

That plus this:

Explains a lot.

Yeah, I personally found that extra chapter crappy and well makes me glad he's paired up with an author now. 

That why it's called 7,5, you know? It means it's an extra chapter... I must say only Oh Great worked on it and it's not compiled in the Biorg Trinity volumes. 

That plus this:

This seemed kind of remotely interesting... and then I read who the artist was.

If he has ANY influence AT ALL on the story, warn me now. I've read some of his other works and I'll admit that they started out decent enough.

But after that... my god, it's like watching a fight between two kids.

"I punched you!"  "Hah, I'm wearing invisible armor."  "In that case... chainsaw hands!"  "You can't hit me seeing as I'm too fast with my rocket propelled invisible armor."   "HANDS THAT CAN SHOOT CHAINSAWS!"   "They still can't pierce through my armor.

That kind of stuff is what I've grown to expect from Oh "Great". Just... hell no.

Explains a lot.

Spoiler

That why it's called 7,5, you know? It means it's an extra chapter... I must say only Oh Great worked on it and it's not compiled in the Biorg Trinity volumes. 

Spoiler

You can say what you want about OhGreat but all ridiculous plot development aside he created one of the best MCs in all of manga history, Babyface Itsuki "Ikki" Minami.

If he has ANY influence AT ALL on the story, warn me now. I've read some of his other works and I'll admit that they started out decent enough.

"I punched you!"  "Hah, I'm wearing invisible armor."  "In that case... chainsaw hands!"  "You can't hit me seeing as I'm too fast with my rocket propelled invisible armor."   "HANDS THAT CAN SHOOT CHAINSAWS!"   "They still can't pierce through my armor.

That kind of stuff is what I've grown to expect from Oh "Great". Just... hell no.

Sir, you have my praise.

This manga is hard enough to understand wth is going on without them trying to be artistically obtuse >_<

gay...

I have no idea what to think. I quite like the art a lot, though I also find it has bits of being randomly random though I enjoyed those bits aswell. Still... I don't have a formed opinion yet x_x. 

Bleh.

Enjoy^^

Word of the day : BOOBIES

Oh and, all the name in there refer to cigarette brand, thus the chapter name.

Let Fumiho get absorbed by the other girl, love problems solved everyone wins.

this is what I'm hoping for

Hey vinceled will you be doing the BIG Gangan special chapter as well? 

Lol, obviously^^ Though it's not that good.... Makes me glad Oh Great is paired with Maijou Outarou now.

Hey vinceled will you be doing the BIG Gangan special chapter as well? 

Let Fumiho get absorbed by the other girl, love problems solved everyone wins.

I doubt a mangaka would close off romance options that early. We (readers) always want to know early, when we actually don't. We'd just complain when he'll finally grow balls and bang her and that simply won't happen in all but the 18+ smut mangas. It'd also risk losing a bunch of readers supporting another route. 

You'll see later then^^ Alot of hints are given throughout the chapters... Especially starting from ch08

Same for me but even 16 pretty much confirms it. I will stop there with the spoiler, I would end up given way too much away so let's just say

Spoiler

I doubt a mangaka would close off romance options that early. We (readers) always want to know early, when we actually don't. We'd just complain when he'll finally grow balls and bang her and that simply won't happen in all but the 18+ smut mangas. It'd also risk losing a bunch of readers supporting another route. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics