Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

She has very nice headlights.

Thanks for picking this up! At least I hope you intend to continue translating this^^ Will we get new chapters a bit more often now? That'd be awesome.

And I'm kinda tempted to look at the raws..

Wow! Great stuff!

Hope the rest of the chapters get translated.

and is Hunter 7 the doll?

ehi kuro chan is back

become cat= expand harem

Also, obligatory "a cat is fine, too"

It's Elmira!!  RUN!!!

Well I am a tlor after all so yeah I understand^^ I've seen the latest chapters, 26 and 27 were crazy, can't wait to see 28. Well I've been following the series since it started back in 2012 (scanlating it too) and my group might actually switch to digital volume raws after ch13. There will be 3 advantages of that: 

1. less time used for cleaning = more time for redraws

2. we'll get the material Oh Great uses in the volumes (magazine version and volumes version can be really different)

3. better overall quality.

Well this will happen only if my group gets donations to buy the raws. 

XD,i know oh!great did revise in every volume cos I bought the original Japanese ones ~~

Actually Im a Chinese reader, it's interesting to see it translated in  different languages.I ENJOY English edtion as well.~^ ^

I also downloaded the fisrt 5 volumes raws on Internet,found it is pick up from the digital one, but with smaller pic size(889*1269) and lower quality(reading  ok)  compared to scanlation you group have done .Anyway publishing company wants to avoid the digital edition for second use.

so im not sure whether digital raws will reach your expectation, or  any ways to make it better pics.

Can someone explain this to me:

Spoiler

Why the author didn't draw nipples here...

Spoiler

But drew nipples here... Pure laziness? Or he actually doesn't know how to properly draw a nipple (if there is such a thing)?

Well, let's just add this to the other thousands of unanswered questions I have about this manga...

Oh and I gotta give my kudos to Vinceled, because translating all this crazy shit must be a hell of a job....

The series doesn't have any nipples (well the humans don't anyway), only the monsters have them. 

thanks a lot!!!vinceled

it's my favorite series,not one of my favorites.

raws are at chapter 28 this month,so, long way to go .

btw if you can read the raws, you will enjoy the complicated but simple in some aspect story with Oh!great's amazing art!

and some sentences maijou outarou writes are just literature, after all he is a novelist. wwww

Well I am a tlor after all so yeah I understand^^ I've seen the latest chapters, 26 and 27 were crazy, can't wait to see 28. Well I've been following the series since it started back in 2012 (scanlating it too) and my group might actually switch to digital volume raws after ch13. There will be 3 advantages of that: 

1. less time used for cleaning = more time for redraws

2. we'll get the material Oh Great uses in the volumes (magazine version and volumes version can be really different)

3. better overall quality.

Well this will happen only if my group gets donations to buy the raws. 

thanks a lot!!!vinceled

it's my favorite series,not one of my favorites.

raws are at chapter 28 this month,so, long way to go .

btw if you can read the raws, you will enjoy the complicated but simple in some aspect story with Oh!great's amazing art!

and some sentences maijou outarou writes are just literature, after all he is a novelist. wwww

This is some of the coolest shit around, eventhough I don't understand the story even for a little bit.

I thought I had a handle on what was going on until I saw the cat ears.

Calling Oh! Great lazy, huh... But no, with 20 years of experience in manga and hentai, he's somehow knowledgeable (NSFW!) about nipples.
Pretty sure there were nipples in the original, but they got erased during editorial process. As for the zombie, it's either got overlooked or just not significant enough to bother.

you need to have access to exhentai to see that tankoubon

But drew nipples here... Pure laziness? Or he actually doesn't know how to properly draw a nipple (if there is such a thing)?

Calling Oh! Great lazy, huh... But no, with 20 years of experience in manga and hentai, he's somehow knowledgeable (NSFW!) about nipples.
Pretty sure there were nipples in the original, but they got erased during editorial process. As for the zombie, it's either got overlooked or just not significant enough to bother.

Women: Nice

Horse: Yes

Men: ಠ_

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think he didn't draw nipples because they're supposed to be covered by her hair and that ribbon(?). I know that sounds strange because the nipples shouldn't be there, but well... the placement of nipples in manga is often quite random and can change from one panel to the next just to make sure they're covered by steam/hair/whatever else you can think of. Or maybe the artist really was lazy.

Anyway, thanks a lot vinceled.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, let's just add this to the other thousands of unanswered questions I have about this manga...

Oh and I gotta give my kudos to Vinceled, because translating all this crazy shit must be a hell of a job....

The second pair are in the background so they may have just slipped by the editor.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks Vinceled, this history is a little confuse but i see much potential in there that im really glad someone picked it again, so thank you again.

hLXJP.gif

Mfw reading this. 

is it just me or does it seem like everyone's face is drawn different in this chapter?

Lol what a chapter, still doesn't top the Dildo but funny nonetheless

thanks for the update

.... didn't expect that ._.

So... A catboy... I'll just... Okay, I guess?

WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. GOING. ON?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics