Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 130votes)

Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki!

Alt Names: alt 由池袋出发,迈向世界alt Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zen Sekai Yuki!alt Ilebukurohatsu, Zensekai Yuki!alt Kebukurohatsu, Zensekai Yuki!alt 池袋発、全セカイ行き!
Author: Kamizuki Shiki
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Publication Status: Ended at Volume 4, Chapter 20.
----------------

It is still a shock to Saga Shigekata that he is standing at Ikebukuro Krea Academy, a relatively new school with a very particular curriculum. He was supposed to be attending a normal high school, but when his parents discovered the sketches he was drawing, they sent him here. This school is relatively new and is known as the otaku school where aspiring manga artists gather to learn about creating their own masterpiece. Shigekata meets a fellow first year named Miyakawa Hinari who seems to be in a cosplay costume but later finds out that not only is she Shigekata’s classmate, she is the president and founder of Krea Academy. He starts making new friends that inspire him to produce artwork with a lot of passion.
Go to Ikebukuro Hatsu, Zensekai Yuki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

216 Comments

Feezy, you want it, you get it.
Fanservice overdose in a fanservice manga.
I am truly sorry dear sir I seem to have misplaced my glasses...oh wait a minute here they are *wears glasses* much better now I can enjoy this chapter.... *takes off glasses aftter reading chapter*...my god.

ITS A BATH SCENE!!!
GOOD READ DEAR SIR GOOD READ!!! (Applauds)
A bath scene?! Dear Mangaka
Spoiler
somehow though, the way the breasts are drawn is starting to get to me. but the girls are still cute.
Spandex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new girl look just like "Kazakiri Hyouka" from index.
Just realized both his works involved women with big breasts in black bras
I would follow a picture book of this mangaka's illustrations - just pictures, no words, no story - because his artwork is amazing
Yea haha I thought she had a bald spot in the middle lmao
Villain ?? more like next harem member LOL
sooo, a weird villain, huh? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER HAIR?!
Uh huh, just keep telling yourself that Teddy. Now to read your other mangas you love.
yea i tried this manga is pretty shitty and boring ill throw this into the crappy fail harem section.
+1 weirdo to harem. Gotta catch em all!!
i don't know why i just don't find this interesting i has every thing other love comedy mangas have maybe i cus those manga allways drag on with the mc not genting any girls til the last chap were the manga is axed
and the harem keeps increasing. Me likes it
Dude you have cute girls there's really is no need for friends, unless you have a best friend and tell him about your situation at that point he will cease being your best friend
well I can relate. my friends are weird too.
Is it just me or does anyone else also find this chapter gives out a feeling of Haruhi.
Shaja Saga Shigekata's mentality,"I want normal friends but I got weirdos instead"
Gu!! The capture squad is too cute! The ghost too!
In danger of repeating myself: The art is great!!
too much win every chapter. I want moar.
Trap avoided. All clear, men! Resume operation!
I saw again the legendary black swimsuit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics