Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 147votes)

Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo

Alt Names: alt 向死神許下最後的願望alt 向死神许下最后的愿望alt Last Wish to the Shinigamialt Permintaan Terakhir yang dikabulkan Shinigamialt Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai oalt Shinigami-sama! ni Saigo no Onegai woalt Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai oalt Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai woalt The Final Wishes Granted by a Grim Reaperalt 死神様に最期のお願いを
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aida Shizuka is three days from being executed for cruelly murdering his family when a shinigami comes to visit him. It's his little sister Hibiki, who has come to make sure his soul goes to hell! Hibiki has another job on this trip as well, granting the final wish of a girl with heart disease, and she drags her condemned brother along with her. Soon, it becomes apparent that people are not as simple as they may seem, and even Shizuka's guilt is uncertain. Hibiki and Shizuka promise to search together for the truth about their family's death, and they won't let life, death, or trouble in the afterlife get in their way!
Go to Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The end (so yeah spoilers and whatnot) New Window Regius
  • 13 Replies
Topic Seriously final chapter? New Window Berenklar
  • 0 Replies
Topic A question about chapter 10 New Window ValorantX
  • 4 Replies

278 Comments

That chapter was sweet... well until the end
Oh Great, somone is gonna have to add the genderbender element in.
Well a trap is a trap but this is the good kind
heh i'm follower 667, sorry guys.. I have to say that I'm impressed, the story is preety damn dark, but it never went overboard, and keeps a lighthearted feel between the main cast. You get that the main cast are generally good people, but are in a very dark place, and are trying to do there best to get the best outcome. The main them to this manga feels like "There is a better way" over "whatever we must to survive" keeping the manga from falling into a spiral of darkness. I'm going to enjoy seeing were the story will go, as it has gotten my heart pounding at a few points, which dose not happen to often.
Sooo the real reason he didn't go for the kiss was because he figured out Shizuka was a guy. hahaha

great chapter, thanks Muda!
Thanks bunches to all the groups scanlating this! For as well as it's written, and a bit of a different take on the whole concept of Shinigami in general, it deserves a lot more attention than it's getting. It always makes my day whenever a new chapter of this comes out!
A huge thanks to Muda for picking up this project.
Shizuka, why did you have to pull off such a thing? Argh, my mind crushed me for a moment in this gender bender chapter.
Oh Yeah, Thank you for the update Muda Scantrad! I recently picked up this series so it is always nice to new releases. Can't wait for the next one.
Well, I am probably a strange guy, but I just love gender bender stuff like this chapter. I always wonder what it would be like to be a girl for at least a day. I imagine it would be a good way to see the world from different perspective. Not saying I would go and have a sex change operation though. I know that for some people it makes them happier since they may be "a girl in a guy's body" type person, but for me if I were to become a girl in real life, it would have to be a true biological female. I think having kids is probably deepest, truest form of love for a couple (should be, at least), so I don't think it would be fair to my partner. Thats just how I think. Again, not saying I wish I were born a female, just curious.... :)
Wow Shizuka female, such a sexy, cute and aggresive (in the romantic way) woman, my god, she (he) is so beautiful.
Just finished reading chp 18 hm... All I can say is I hope this get tl'ed soon or I'll rage :P
@decoy, well the other chapter 10 came out and you can see a remarkable difference
Shiroha become a shinigami :)
Hibiki got a love rival
@NoFear91 You have a point there. Thinking about it, I would pay a lot of money to see Aida Shizuka vs. Phoenix Wright.
@Saphsin It's better than some other translations I've read which require more than several rereadings to understand. I'm just happy to know the conclusion of this arc ...
I'm very thankful for the group that started translating this again but....the english in many places is very sloppy. I had to read some parts over and over again to clearly get what the characters are saying.
FINALLY~! Waited for many Months for this Series~ T~T
@deamsrs the main girl in this manga is not a classic tsundere, she is more dere, but sees more the conflict of expressing her attraction.
Seeing the update was the best thing that happened today, hands down.
Shizuka mindf*cks everyone :D
Crap. Seems like it ends at chapter 18 T_T
I had almost forgotten about this! It's nice to see the crazy smiling badass instead of the regular wimp. I wonder if I have the RAWs for this...
So what i read from chapter 9 is apparently the Politician is a master of his families art of killing, LOL wut, and I want to see how Shizuka is going to fuck the system to get revived
Wow, that one shot was way different huh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics