Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 253votes)

Keyman - The Hand of Judgement

Alt Names: alt キーマン・ザ・ハンド・オブ・ジャッジメントalt Keyman - A Mão do Julgamentoalt Keyman - The Hand of Judgment
Author: Warai Naku
Artist: Warai Naku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keyman is the resident hero of Lockville City, a place inhabited by both humans and animal people. In the years since his debut as a hero, crime has decreased significantly, which does not look all that great for the local police force. But one day, after he catches yet another group of criminals, Keyman is mysteriously murdered. Detective Alex and his police force are investigating the murder, and one of their major clues is the words "Dr. Necro," which were carved onto Keyman's body after his death. Their case gets even stranger when Alex unexpectedly meets "Dr. Necro," who appears to be a young girl, in a bar. What monster could be behind the murder of Keyman, and what does the childlike Dr. Necro have to do with it all?
Go to Keyman - The Hand of Judgement Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

620 Comments

Why this awesome manga still not get Anime adaptation while lot battle harem isekai trash got anime adaptation ?

Good mangas rarely get an anime adaptation. Trash is cheaper to animate and the consumer base is broader.

Because 'Isekai trash' only takes a half dozen animators and a couple grams of crack, if you want something this stylish you have to invest into a higher quality art team.

Can't do this with a hentai studio that regurgitates standard moe blobs. More investment mean bigger risk, which makes it a tougher sell.

Basically, don't complain about standard stuff when this require an entirely different type of commitment. The standard crap does it's own thing with it's own studios, this would require a completely different set of people.Two different worlds.

sounds like a job for madhouse. ushio and tora still left a strong impression on me.

or another specially-assembled team like hoods drifters studio.

Why this awesome manga still not get Anime adaptation while lot battle harem isekai trash got anime adaptation ?

Because 'Isekai trash' only takes a half dozen animators and a couple grams of crack, if you want something this stylish you have to invest into a higher quality art team.

Can't do this with a hentai studio that regurgitates standard moe blobs. More investment mean bigger risk, which makes it a tougher sell.

Basically, don't complain about standard stuff when this require an entirely different type of commitment. The standard crap does it's own thing with it's own studios, this would require a completely different set of people.Two different worlds.

Damn. He's looking more and more like a pirate every chapter. 

So what you're saying is that next fight he'll lose a leg as well?

in this chapter, alex's fist and badassery give a hands-on experience on why he's the rex.

So...is he blind now?

His other eye wasn't bleeding, so probably not.

So...is he blind now?

Metal.

Damn. He's looking more and more like a pirate every chapter. 

A light chapter, but nice to see its not dead.

Keyman's like a mash-up of Batman, Savage Dragon, and the Crimson Chin. Too bad it's just chapter 1, but it's enough to take a look!

I... did not see that coming...

Don't fuck with okamas. Especially with beast okamas. Lesson taken

Wait...all the hostesses are guys?!

Greatest transformation of tragedy into comedy :-D

and might back to tragedy again ...

yeah, tragedy - comedy series in here ...

Reptilian-chan is best girl.
...yes, I know. Still best girl.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about the Brits holding muskets with trifold hats in a noir.
Greatest transformation of tragedy into comedy :-D

This chapter was fucking amazing in pretty much every way.

Me reading this chapter: "I love beautiful women kicking asses"

After the shyamalan twist: "Nooooo!!"

wow, that brothel is really filled by "womans" with full "action" and "manliness" ...

in a lot of meaning ...

Of all the things to happen in this series, this chapter ranks in the top 5 of WTF!

I like it but I was not expecting nor ready for it.

They're still ladies, though.

I'm happy Alex wasn't completely downgraded to a comic relief

mmm...so much blood and gunpowder. marvelous!

time for alex to bring the rex to aaron.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics