Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Chapter 21 just made me love this manga even more. I can't stop laughing! This is too good!

lol that tracking skill

That's an awkward teleport.

Mhmmmm...

Spoiler

Spoiler

As many have said, this is a gag manga and comedy is the order of the day. I tolerate weak MCs even less than you do, I'm sure (ex: Kazuya from Freezing, Kaneta from Tokyo Ghoul for the first 75 or so chapters). They piss me the hell off. That's because they can make a difference that matters and choose not to, per the author's prerogative. So I'm pissed at the authors, too.

Not so here. His strength in many aspects is irrelevant. Laugh, and grow fat.

Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul could only be considered "weak" for the short time he was a human.  The moment he became a ghoul he was already relatively strong and about 10 chapters in he was well respected/feared even in other districts.  If you consider that an intolerable weak MC, the problem lies with you, not the author

Spoiler

As many have said, this is a gag manga and comedy is the order of the day. I tolerate weak MCs even less than you do, I'm sure (ex: Kazuya from Freezing, Kaneta from Tokyo Ghoul for the first 75 or so chapters). They piss me the hell off. That's because they can make a difference that matters and choose not to, per the author's prerogative. So I'm pissed at the authors, too.

Not so here. His strength in many aspects is irrelevant. Laugh, and grow fat.

apparently he thinks the whole idea is "half-crazy"

Only 'half-crazy'

To pimp all the ladies into submission, obviously.

Especially one who doesn't react like a girl in a shoujo manga.

Meh, Gary Sue 2.0

He's funny and that's all I need. What the point of a cool super strong mc in a gag manga?

To pimp all the ladies into submission, obviously.

Especially one who doesn't react like a girl in a shoujo manga.

Wow...with friends like those...itsfreezingplz.gif?1

I've seen and tolerated quite a few weak protagonists, but Saito pushes it. His general overconfidence, laziness and lack of a backbone is irritating . His power, the sole purpose of which seems to be to make it so that he is qualified to be in the club to make his harem, is worthless, and he doesn't have nearly enough intelligence or resourcefulness to compensate.

Seriously, Saito better find useful applications for his power as well as be granted major character development so that he becomes a decent/likable character and gains some intelligence...

He's funny and that's all I need. What the point of a cool super strong mc in a gag manga?

these are something you can never get enough of

Spoiler

isn't that the final area from one of the charlie's angels movies? 

You mean Alcatraz?

too bad saito.

Thats so sad

Spoiler

isn't that the final area from one of the charlie's angels movies? 

50 chapters sound about right. Not every manga needs to be 200+ chapters. That's called milking readers and losing plot.

sometimes even milking plot and losing readers (aka. bleach)

Damn, it got axed?

50 chapters sound about right. Not every manga needs to be 200+ chapters. That's called milking readers and losing plot.

There are only 26 chapters, guys. This does not turn into a battle manga.

D:

Damn, it got axed?

I find myself wondering how long before this turns into a Battle Manga.  I mean the girls in the club are serious combat potential, even the telepath,  

and while Saito's power seems useless on the surface I've seen plenty of other series where the MC has a "useless" power that ends up being a major Ace once he figures out how to use it creatively.  I think we have even seen a hint of that in the way he drew Lightning to himself.

To me this series feels like it's in set up mode.  Like the author needs a certain number of characters introduced before unleashing the Big Bads

You know he could probably bend the cell bars... Not that he'd try.

I find myself wonder how long before this turns into a Battle Manga.  I mean the girls in the club are serious combat potential, even the telepath,  

and while Saito's power seems useless on the surface I've seen plenty of other series where the MC has a "useless" power that ends up being a major Ace once he figures out how to use it creatively.  I think we have even seen a hint of that in the way he drew Lightning to himself.

To me this series feels like it's in set up mode.  Like the author needs a certain number of characters introduced before unleashing the Big Bads

Or rather, just how long until the editor starts butting in too much and threatens to axe the manga unless he makes it a battle royale with two hundred chapters filled with stupid battles, stupid repetitive plots and ten times more fan service, in the middle of the battles.

I find myself wondering how long before this turns into a Battle Manga.  I mean the girls in the club are serious combat potential, even the telepath,  

I've seen and tolerated quite a few weak protagonists, but Saito pushes it. His general overconfidence, laziness and lack of a backbone is irritating . His power, the sole purpose of which seems to be to make it so that he is qualified to be in the club to make his harem, is worthless, and he doesn't have nearly enough intelligence or resourcefulness to compensate.

Seriously, Saito better find useful applications for his power as well as be granted major character development so that he becomes a decent/likable character and gains some intelligence...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics