Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

hold up hold up!!! Since when were they going out?!

Yeah, I think i missed that too...

when she invited him to get in the club, he was tricked ... he thinks she likes him (well now she is, but in that moment I don't think so), that's why he assumed that they were going out

Yeah, I think i missed that too...

I'm not worried at all, they've got a Teleporter. I still prefer Kanna over the rest of them. Go Yandere-chan!

aww that's an adorable end

Wait.. when she launched the lightning if he wasn't holding a spoon....

It would hit the emergency one.. ooh.. owww.. lucky man!

"Emergency Spoon" 

I laughed for a good 30 seconds. This manga was way better than I would have expected from the first few chapters.

HAHAHA!
Time for a wet*cough* nice dream!

This literally made my day before I sleep!

Spoiler

Emergency spoon in your boxer............couldn't you hide it anywhere else or is he trying to bend that too cause that would be painful.

Am I the only one noticing her right hand at page 17

And that ahoge position lol

Spoiler

and then alakazam uses teleport!

. but it failed!

No other choice, Saito~~~

Spoiler

Why in all manga the "bad timing" is always at ... "that event" ? lolz ...

Wait, is that emergency spoon the reason the lightning homes on him?

Pretty sure all the lightning when she first appears bend towards the spoon.

meat buns <3

Talk about your shitty situations. Not all the spoons in the world will help you now.

Am I the only one noticing her right hand at page 17

Lmao an emergency spoon. Good cover!

That's why it's for bending only

I was thinking how uncomfortable that would be especially when "it awakens"

especially when the lighting hit him

If sou-chan was a little more aware then, this would probably have ended the moment kanna walked in.

Spoons are serious business, y'know. 

or he is honestly dislikes the girl, or is scared of her.

There are plenty of 'normal' reasons why a man doesn't get hard, without them having to be gay.

Like that he's using his spoon bending powers on it. That's normal, right?

His son didn't stand up after all of that and his only laughing 

he will have to get his brain checked or is he gay?

or he is honestly dislikes the girl, or is scared of her.

There are plenty of 'normal' reasons why a man doesn't get hard, without them having to be gay.

AD the otaku,Binkledup please use spoilers for long comments. P.S I knew he has spoons there

Emergency spoon got me so badly!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics