Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 435votes)

Nukoduke!

Alt Names: alt ぬこづけ!alt Nukozuke!alt Герцог Нук
Author: Yugi Iro
Artist: Yugi Iro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A heartwarming story about the daily lives of a freeter named Yuuya and his two part cat, part human pets.

Note: Nukoduke! moved to Manga-Park.com after chapter 108. マンガPark uses a different numbering system so the new chapters released on マンガPark start numbering from chapter 200 (which is equivalent to chapter 109).

Related:

Plant∞Plan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/plant%E2%88%9Eplan-r8623 )

マンガPark: https://manga-park.com/title/52
Go to Nukoduke! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic do you take requests? New Window firefox5926
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nukodukes are so... New Window Will of NGE
  • 8 Replies

1322 Comments

Once more the feels are thrust upon us...

So, yet again, I offer up this to lift our spirits and cheer us up.

d5P9fiUm.jpg

May this cuteness never wane.

I wonder why the author keep injecting feel digger in this vanilla manga ...

inori chapter always makes me sad for the rest of the day

Yay! Nuko's back thank god. I was getting worried there that it'd been canceled or something....which brings me to another point of discussion. I hope the author when they do deside to end it knows how they plan to. I've seen to many good manga just end because the author desided they were done with the manga or that it had been dropped/axed.

Don't know wether I would have picked my own backyard for that.

stop it

Spoiler

Every Inori chapter... *sigh*...

Need to find something happy to read now :/

Chap 101.  The perfect example of. Simple. Soul. Crushing. Feels.

Holy crud, she said the L word. I repeat, SHE SAID THE L WORD!

I'm torn between aaawww-that's-so-freaking-cute and noooo-that-way-lies-pain-and-heartache-don't-do-it. *gnaws fingernails*

So is Yuuya inability to get drunk because he cant even escape to dreamland from losing Inori?

Every time i read nuko i feel all fluffy and happy and then it hits me: a cat is fine too. Im scared

Random thought:

Traps (one way of reading it anyway) - Otoko no Ko

Boy - Otoko, Nuko - Nuko

Boy Nuko - Otoko Nuko

Well played author.

Chapter 100 :)

Did anyone else notice that the first panel for chapter 100 is the same as chapter 1. The author's art has really changed.

Spoiler

If you still haven't gotten the pictures the author drew for the 100th anniversary celebration, you can get it here: https://hanayumeonline.com/nukoduke/

PS. I know the latest chapters are really exciting, but please don't spoil the untranslated chapters. They will be out soon. Thanks

for the better, so yeah, it's a good matter ...

Look guys, I survive 100 chapters of pure diabetic attack mmm...~!

Oh Yuuya. He's such a dad.

Chapter 100 :)

Did anyone else notice that the first panel for chapter 100 is the same as chapter 1. The author's art has really changed.

Spoiler

If you still haven't gotten the pictures the author drew for the 100th anniversary celebration, you can get it here: https://hanayumeonline.com/nukoduke/

PS. I know the latest chapters are really exciting, but please don't spoil the untranslated chapters. They will be out soon. Thanks

Takumi is gonna live for another 200 years.

102nd chapter tho 

Spoiler

THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY EVEN WHEN KNOWING THEY MIGHT BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LIGHT

Me: Woooohoooo new nuko chapter, YAAAAAAAAAAS.

"Starts reading"

"Sunddenly"

Me: Wait.... what is this feeling.... Im.... felling bad reading a nuko chapter ? OH MY GOD WHAT MANNER OF BLASFEMY IS THIS ? DO I, A FATEFULL SERVANT OF NUKOBOROS IM LOSING MY FATE.... I... I need to meditate revive my trust bring forth the heretical cause of this feeling and purge it from my heart.

"Starts meditating"

Me: I've discovered the cause of woes, seeing such manner of selfless acts in this chapter I noticed that I am not capable of the same... and now I find myself unworth of the light of Nuko, my friends im sorry for betraying your trust.

But fear not, that Im to go in a long voyage and regain fate.

"Puts hat"

Farewell my firends and the light of Nuko stay with you. 

102nd chapter tho 

Spoiler

More?!?!? More is good. More is great. The more the merrier! :D

102nd chapter tho 

Spoiler

For Nukoduke! 100th chapter celebration the author drew a picture and twitter icons for everyone to download and use. 

Get it here https://hanayumeonline.com/nukoduke/

(Click on each icon to download)

tomorrow, april 2nd's Inori death anniv...

img000003.png

aw sasame.....

if only haruki knew sasame is a female nuko

Right. Once he finds out about the gender confusion we'll maybe get to see a full-on blushing Haruki, yes?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics