Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 435votes)

Nukoduke!

Alt Names: alt ぬこづけ!alt Nukozuke!alt Герцог Нук
Author: Yugi Iro
Artist: Yugi Iro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A heartwarming story about the daily lives of a freeter named Yuuya and his two part cat, part human pets.

Note: Nukoduke! moved to Manga-Park.com after chapter 108. マンガPark uses a different numbering system so the new chapters released on マンガPark start numbering from chapter 200 (which is equivalent to chapter 109).

Related:

Plant∞Plan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/plant%E2%88%9Eplan-r8623 )

マンガPark: https://manga-park.com/title/52
Go to Nukoduke! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic do you take requests? New Window firefox5926
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nukodukes are so... New Window Will of NGE
  • 8 Replies

1322 Comments

It's been confirmed that Sasame is female and Kei is male. There was also a joke in the girl's day chapter when they were dressed up like the husband and wife dolls and the guy thought they should swap outfits because Kei looks the more feminine of the two. 

i just keep believing that the way they translated sasame and kei is a mistake and  both are really female

I thought they were both males? 

I <3 little Sasame, it seems a little strange though that she is the one with short hair. Oh well, long haired boy nukos (Kei) are cute too!

Om nom nom...

soo just to clarify

the nuko gender is

Sasa is female

kei is a Male

is this right?

apparently, i thought they were both female >.>

soo just to clarify

the nuko gender is

Sasa is female

kei is a Male

is this right?

Morale of ch 13.2: Karma now comes with heart-attack.

Why can't we have nukos in real life? In a way it is good that they aren't real since I'd probably end up filling my house with them. :D
pls...someone bring me a defibrillator...this series is killing me...with cutness!!!!
too much for me.. *nosebleed
WARNING!!!
Dont add any sugar to your coffee while reading this :D
<3KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!<3
Those two Nukos are so KAWAII!!!!!<3<3<3
I WANT THEM!!!! <3<3<3<3
Not really. They can go outside, right? So they can leave if they want. The essential ingredient of slavery is coercion, yes?
In a way the arrangement is more like somewhat-traditional one-breadwinner marriage, except instead of trading sex for support they're trading cuteness-high for support . . . and well worth it. Aauuggghhh, so cute!
Since they have consciousness and freewill, isn't keeping them as pets considered slavery? Especially since it was stated that they are closer to humans etc...
Kei was Calico Cat Nuko all alone, how am I still believe Kei was he until now.
moree i wanit moree *Q*
Oh god it's too much. I need to go find some hate before my heart explodes.
finally the author let us know that Sasame is indeed a girl
thank god for not letting me liking this for weird reason
HINAMATSURI NUKO STYLE!!!
Ooooo.....Awwwrghhh....
[quote]
They are both male
[KazeYuki/quote]

Sorry I was wrong. Chapter 13 has confirmed it.

Kei = male
Sasame = female

Wait a second, then why are they wearing female-type clothing in the advertisement at the end of the latest chapter? Hmm.

They are advertising two different manga by dressing up as the character.
Kei - Bousou Honnou Melancholia
Sasame - Marufuku Kataomoi
Wait a second, then why are they wearing female-type clothing in the advertisement at the end of the latest chapter? Hmm.
mini heart attack on every chapter

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
They are both male.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics