Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

I kinda agree with the results of the test.

but that's also why I support Masuzu

I'll be honest here. That " I'll be able to squeeze 120% concentrated juice out of you" was one of the kinkiest lines I've seen in a while. Gotta write it down somewhere for...future use.

... that ending was ominous. I half expected the to be a 'The End'

yea they could have slapped "the end" easily on there at that point, granted compelrely open ending if it was but meh

dat last page and many last pages of this manga is an example of what a "chick magnet" should be. =3=

In the anime I love it the way tamura yukari said "yoropi, yoropite agemashu"(link to the youtube video of it).

That clip should have included her fail eye stab, that was funny as well. ^ ^

I guess here the manga version was better. XD That was hilarious! And..... what was that Ai ecstacy scene? O_o

Can't wait for the 8th volume in July! And well.... for the other volumes to be translated especially 6.5 :D

Indeed the manga version is much better... I was really entertained, it feels like the first time i've seen it...

A-chan FTW!...
I guess here the manga version was better. XD That was hilarious! And..... what was that Ai ecstacy scene? O_o Can't wait for the 8th volume in July! And well.... for the other volumes to be translated especially 6.5 :D

... that ending was ominous. I half expected the to be a 'The End'

thanks for the new chapter , Hime is the best girl

In the anime I love it the way tamura yukari said "yoropi, yoropite agemashu"(link to the youtube video of it).

I'm not a big fan of tsunderes but I think Fuyuumi is my favorite girl. She's just so adorable when she is cheerful! Makes my heart melt <3

That's because the author didn't overdo the tsun, and made the dere the right way

I'm not a big fan of tsunderes but I think Fuyuumi is my favorite girl. She's just so adorable when she is cheerful! Makes my heart melt <3
The anime version of this section was much better.

a marriage registration

...run for your life!!!

Spoiler

1362857982226.gif

nice a-chan

I don't know about all the people saying it ended, as far as I know it's just the +H spinoff that ended (the one with the weird art?)

It got Axed hard? cuz da novel hasn't ended yet....

I think this version still continued ...

maybe you mean the other spin off ?

Oh yeah, another pic for thos wondering about Kaoru's gender (spoiler alert!).

Spoiler
Also this
Spoiler
And this....
Spoiler

CUTE. I hope either Kaoru or Ai "win".

so the manga ended. who did he get with?

I think the spinoff (+ H) was the one that ended.  no winner in that one lol.

cwQCgPN.jpg

Spoiler

Lol this part only reminded me of The DARK FLAME MASTER!!!!

1349310670695.gif

HIME~~~~~

tumblr_mq3breOaTx1s7itpyo1_500.gif

Spoiler

1243055712871.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics