Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

wow, if i was in Eita's position with mana... man i would of sworn like a trooper and abused the hell out of her
another "abnormal" girl enter the harem ?
The panty mystery is still unsolved.
ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Masuzu's Sister? Now this is getting Interesting~
An anime and more plot advancement. What else can I ask?
Are you guys really wishing a broken girl with a psychological condition?

This... actually explains a lot.
If only I have a Girlfriend like that :3
Posted Image
I NEED a girlfriend like that! Posted Image
I think in early chapter, MC already bust her without wearing any pansu ...
One of these days, she really won't be wearing any panties and it'll be hilarious.
If only I have a Girlfriend like that LOL~
Uh oh the other girls are thinking *COMPETITION* in a bad way.
S...O...SO...C...CU...CUTE!!!
He's surrounded by crazy chicks.
I don't think Masuzu ever wears them. Panties that is....
That one sentence can make you imagine "a lot"
I say, she's going to make him fall on her breasts
Man, I really want Chiwa to "win". I don't think I've ever wanted a childhood friend to win so much...even though she's a bit dumb for plot reasons.
Hmm, Hime came into this manga like a BOMB, seriously! what the hell.. I almost shit my pants, or rather laughed hard at her dere mode there.... Hmm can u think of her as a Kuudere with an extreme difference between kuu and the dere side? pfft Ahahahahaha OMG I.. I... bah.. Good night instead..
1st course try ... full bust body blow !! (and get MOE face ... )
2nd course try ... trolling ?
(note that "pan" in Japan can mean "bread" or "panties" ...)
I wonder what did she mean by "them".
LOL Harem Club?!

If only Eita is a Perverted MC, then Masuzu's Trolling would only end up Troll herself~ XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics