Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Did Japanzai stopped doing this manga?
Ep 09 anime ...
boy, that's quite a spoiler for the next story of this manga ...
(ch 21+)
Wow, a great declaration of NTR.
Spoiler
uhhh i missed the date, sorry
chapter 20 is the same with anime episode 6 O.o
Man I enjoy this story quite a bit but that little sister bitch and her stupid ass manservant piss me off. I say that because the author is trying to put them on a pedestal and make sunglasses look like he's OP. I'm getting really sick of his ass.
@katsudon Are you going to pick up Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai (Oreshura Ai)?
It's been a while since I read v2 of the novels. After reading it in manga form again, I can't wait for v2 to get animated. xD

Even though some of the manzai has been cut out from the manga, it kind of made up with a lot of Jojo poses from Masuzu (whereas in LN, they are mostly references) xD

Thanks Japanzai for scantalating this xD
Next girl is konyakusha (fiancee).
The fourth girl is quite obvious... not sure why some people have doubts :P
The story feels like getting weirder but it has its own charms.
The next girl... is a "hidden" osananajimi, right?
need more release ... I want to see another girl get "captured" ...
=3=
(or rather ... I want to know how and why the 4th girl get fall in love to him ...)
[/spoiler Fuyuumi Ai is...]
well, not bad indeed ...
but if possible, I'd choose sexy pose instead muscle pose ...
This girl does way too many Jojo poses. In the manga AND the anime.
Not that I'm complaining.
One more heads to the battlefield, only to be conquered by the mighty eita-kun.
one more joins the harem. i hope
@katsudon You're soooo cool.
i've translated 21 already. and just got chapter 22 raw yesterday or the day before.
hmm, I wonder if there's December 2012 release ...
if there is, then there should be 1 more RAW to be translated ...
Spoiler
I don't quite like how they draw our MC in the coming anime.
@katsudon After doing some backtrack I finally spot her. You sure got a great memory.
@Killerlolipop Why should I? I have enough with one woman, I don't need to have many women, it would only bring suffering for them due to being unfair in sharing my love, also Im talking about manga, not real life, don't delude yourself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics