Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 86votes)

Hajimete no Aku

Alt Names: alt はじめてのあくalt 天才恶少年alt J博士的恶之道alt My First Evilalt MY First Mr. Akuno
Author: Fujiki Shun
Artist: Fujiki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.
The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!
As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Go to Hajimete no Aku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Character New Window shoushikochou
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering about Shinonome´s speech pattern! And more!! New Window Suwa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Explicit? New Window TRMshadow
  • 4 Replies

169 Comments

That ending was awesome. Perfect 10 by Jiro. Who the hell knew he could be so charming xP
I had the feeling it was on it's last chapters, but it still hit me unexpectedly :(
I really liked the ending though, really nice!
Spoiler
I always feel a bit sad and lonely when one of my favorite manga end...
That was a quick ending :)

Well, this manga ended; now only if Kowashiya Gamon is scanslated, it would be great. Imho its the better manga of Fujiki Shun.
Spoiler
Thats a good proposal scene
but but i wanted him to be with the vampire :/
another one that eds man I feel old
but i feel all warm inside I liked the ending just wished it had some wedding pics
Kusakabe.. sorry for the name
Good Ending but...
Just one thing... We never saw Kurosawa's brother again in all the series right??
Why the **** is this not turned into an anime?
Another great manga has ended, I wished this had more follows. It had a good run but the ending was satisfying
Spoiler
It sure did.
Posted Image
Noooooooo!
Why do you have to end T-T.
I'm going feel like I did when Mahou Sensei Negima! ended...
Another manga that I read every week is now ending. This new generation of incoming series better be worth the old ones that they replaced...
That translation really resonated with me, specifically the line, "Even if it means the entire world is our enemy, we persist. That is "evil."
It's probably because this definition of evil acknowledges the learned aspects of morality and how we interpret words as a society. Anyway, cool line.
Hahaha.......wth ....
>_> So much for the hermit route.
Well that was *cough* Unexpected *cough*

But awwww, it says nxt chapter is final chapter.. gonna miss this manga T^T
@Kamil, let me tell you about homestuck.
Don't you dare end it!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Not surprising what he did but... yeah did he REALLY think he was gonna get away with it? Go die in a fire old man.
This is about to end sadly. I will really miss it. It was a really enjoyable read.
Oh Shi--- he just pulled a "Young Justice Aqualad move" on us
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't you "END" it to me!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics