Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

Actually i was referring to the person white hair.

White hair seems kinda stupid.

My hair was close to white until I was thirteen. Many people have prematurely white hair.

I do think if my natural hair color lightened again I would dye it lavender. 

Is he a Zombie? ahahahahaha xD

He's dead 

wate now he is dead 

ok no now he is dead 

errr maby now he is dead

*sigh* you would think he would have gotten it after the second time that he is not going to die. 

Men In Black?

Awesome, another new chapter, thanks EGS!!

White hair seems kinda stupid.

Just thinking: the MC keeps reminding me of a one-man Team Cleric.  Very hard to keep down. :lol: (Those who read OotS will get what I mean... or anybody who does D&D-based RPGs.)

The cover picture looks better!

Thanks! I wasn't sure if people would like this one xD

The cover picture looks better!

Also thanks for the update EG!~

thanks for the new chapter EGS!!

Awesome, a double release, very cool.........

Hmm. This was an uneventful chapter, nothing happened.... at all.

Hmmm.....so pretty much half of this chapter was the guy hitting him and him getting back up.... -_-

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that it looks like they stumbled upon the remains of a Noblesse fight or that the MC's ability seems to be affecting the visibility of his neck wrap. 

So Rai got a scar and became a body guard?
Hmm.... he should try punching himself in the face, to see if he can heal himself.
omg...this sucked me in right away
lolz, what an interesting manwha. Love how innocent the MC is. He's about to get raped by a shemaie...err maybe maleshe? what's the proper term for this? either way its a twrap.
No wonder the art form and plot was familiar.... the author of this is from noblesse.... well still a lucky find :D
Let me punch you so I can heal you XD
I can't help but think that someone really into BDSM would love everything about this ability...
No, no, only traps and lolis for you. :P
this web needs a real girl asap -.-
"Must save... caffeine addicts from now on"
@Jaded i agree with you... this manhwa made me question my sexual preference twice today… just look at this http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/10/21/a/read508400a963e12/img000027.jpg that’s one sexy... *face palm* I mean that looks like a back figure of a woman…

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics