Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

Ye-Rin x Yu-Hwa ........aww yiss.

You mean Un x Yu-Hwa 

He really likes him :P

I wonder if all the fights will start with the anothers underestimating him while he just keeps getting back up. XD

I like zombie protagonists so... why not.

Ye-Rin x Yu-Hwa ........aww yiss.

Very awesome, thanks for the new double release EGS!!

This is the concept that almost every protagonist portrays; naruto, luffy Stop acting as if this is something new

To be fair, most stories try to explain it as a weaker, less skilled fighter winning through sheer willpower... this story is honest: Getting up after having been beaten down is his greatest combat skill, not because of willpower, but because of superhuman regeneration and resilience.

I just love it, The main character is a berserker, he hasn't a great power, he can only recklessly attack again and again, until the enemy run out of stamina, I love that concept !!

And, a has still a great potential, I am happy that his strength do not grow that fast, that means, that we will probably have that kind of fight for the whole webtoon : great !!

This is the concept that almost every protagonist portrays; naruto, luffy Stop acting as if this is something new

"You Puny Human..." Tricks are for kids! (ch. 26)

Wolavarine

Oh he's getting better, he defeated this guy in 3 chapters :D

I just love it, The main character is a berserker, he hasn't a great power, he can only recklessly attack again and again, until the enemy run out of stamina, I love that concept !!

And, a has still a great potential, I am happy that his strength do not grow that fast, that means, that we will probably have that kind of fight for the whole webtoon : great !!

"I'm the one in pain here. Stop Crying"

finallyplz.gif?1so cool

Mister has been spouting some pretty kick-ass lines for some time now.

Anyone else feel that this series is rather uninspired? Especially compared to other Korean webtoons and to Noblesse

It's kind of meh, yes. :) Amusing enough, but... it's no Divine Bells.  And, Kubera wipes the floor with it and does the dusting, too.  Both outclass it when it comes to plot, characterisation, comedy and art.

And Tower of God has it beat across the board, personal opinion. ^_^

Having said that, it does the popcorn, shonen, fighting genre well enough if you leave your brain at the door. :) So far, at least.  It may pick up. <shrugs> Dunno.

Anyone else feel that this series is rather uninspired? Especially compared to other Korean webtoons and to Noblesse

Nope, that is your opinion and I respect that but kindly disagree good sir/madam.

*Brought to you by the Committee for Internet Civility and Funny Hats

This MC's willpower grows exponentially after each battle!

So i finished reading all the chapters in one go and i'm just loving this webtoon. 

I thought he was a girl at first and he still looks like one to me. 

loving his personality with his sense of humor, only wish more characters can be like him. 

ahhh, I don't know, I like it quite a bit so far..........it's got a good mix of plot and action I think. 

Awesome new chapter, thanks EGS!!

@Aluxes Best friggin tank I've ever saw.

Also, THE MAGICAL NECK BRACE! IT RETURNS!

Yeah, it's time for us to die together... except, I don't die

The speedy updates are the only reason why I'm still reading this. I hope the plot gets moving soon...

his reckless fighting is just so bad ass

"Hey, you. It's time for us to die together."

Kinda hoping it stays this way for a good while

(for the nth time) my cafeeeee TT ^ TT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics