Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

They were fully aware that Sa-Ryun's spheres were more powerful than they could handle...the spheres went through their bodies like a CO2 laser through ice...

What did they think was going to happen when they actually found Sa-Ryun?

Sa-Ryun: "What do you MEAN you used it all up?! I just gave you that power!"
LoL :D

Fucking awesome chapter! Sa-Ryun is probably drooling like crazy if he's watching this..

"Haaa..haaa..Not yet..Not ripe enough." *drools*

chapter 42 was an awesome chapter. cant wait for hon reaction

Fucking awesome chapter! Sa-Ryun is probably drooling like crazy if he's watching this..

That "dramatic cut to the glass of water" seems to me like a misplaced panel?
Like, right before he dumped it on that small guy's head. :D

Kinda ruins the dramatic impact of the Impaling though. XD

"Oof!  Hand through my abdomen!  Suddenly... I'm thirsty.  Man, I'm glad I didn't throw all that water."

Why the sudden dramatic cut to the glass of water, really?!

hihihihihi He keeps on getting involved... ^^

yeah, otherwise there's no story we love to read... XD

so get your self involve more!!! kyahhh!!!

chapter 42 is out on dif site come on keep up i like this site cause it reads it in one long strip rather than 500 pages :x

Poor guy! Does he ever get to just sell coffee?

"...they just burst in!  I can't help getting into this stuff, OK!  I'm an unlucky magnet!" :lol:

"See what had happened was..."

Finally a story where the character isn't completely moronic or psychotic. It is really refreshing.

I couldn't help but notice, doesn't the art look better since after the 6weeks break?!

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter EGS!!

Heh. It'll be hella funny if it turns out Yu-Hwa can read minds, well, at least Sa-Ryun's...

if his real sexuality isn't going to be revealed like ... after 10 chapter of staying with the MC ... i'm gonna tag this shounen ai 

And then somewhere down the line. He is revealed to be a she.

Ironically... Yu-Hwa's offer of Room & Board may have saved his life...
(If Sa-Ryun has an excuse to be near him and keep a closer eye on him, he might be less worried about some one else coming and stealing his "meal" away from him)

So essentially...he's a saiyan.

Sa-Ryun: Looking tasty, gonna eatcha!

Yu-Hwa: Hi, there!  Have some coffee!  Want some food?  Stay with me!  Be my FRIEND!

Sa-Ryun: ...

That moment when the prey asks the predator to stay with him. rofl.

I considered dropping the manga, but for some reason I found the MCs obliviousness quite funny.

Spoiler

chapter 37 is already out....no romance progress so far

Noblesse is already at chapter 290 and there is no romance in sight....only girls blushing.

So to expect more development here might be wishful thinking.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics