Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 45votes)

Fantasy Maid

Alt Names: alt 幻想女仆alt Huan Xiang Nu Pualt Huàn Xiǎng Nǚ Pú
Author: Stop1
Artist: Stop1
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Are you single? Are you an otaku? Would you like to buy a "wife"? Do you fantasize about eating, having fun, shopping, and sleeping with her? Can you promise to take responsibility and love her for a lifetime? Would you use your life to pay for a contract? A fantasy that belongs only to you; a maid that belongs only to you.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/15111.html
Go to Fantasy Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Nugester
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

Thanx for the release

short chapter 8.

Work on the edition

I don't know but i feel really depress after reading this. It's not a CUTTING story is it? :D 

damn, time sure flies by...

Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler

Noooo!

IF zidie forgive her ex-master
IMMA GONNA FLIP A TABLE !!!!!!

Spoiler

Jiu Jiu in that wedding dress has me at a loss for words...
IF zidie forgive her ex-master
IMMA GONNA FLIP A TABLE !!!!!!
Let's just hope the author won't try to redeem Zidie's ex-master...
Thanks for the update, asdf scans! It is nice to see a refreshing romance without an erotic harem for a change.
I don't feel like this chapter,,, i don't know why ex master zidie and juju know about their place
... I thought of something incredibly vulgar to say about a certain someone in this chapter, but I don't think I will.
@SevenDecade & @itoshii Thanks.
*I noticed that some of our other releases were not uploaded to Batoto and I thought it meant an agreement among the admins to stop posting on here.

Ugh, typos.
@gt8 Our website address is plastered everywhere. lol It is not hard to find at all, but since you asked, it's www.asdfscans.net.

@Acturus It's not seinen. It's shounen. lol I have no idea who changed Fantasy Maid from shounen to seinen on Batoto, but it's classified as shounen both on Baka-Updates and by its original webcomic publisher. I'll edit it back to shounen right now.

@Lashout lol Sorry for the confusion. Our group used to post every single release on Batoto, but ever since we got our own online reader, I noticed that some of our other releases on Batoto and I thought it meant an agreement among the admins to stop posting on here. But it turned out Hoon still posted chapters of Fantasy Maid and Black Bullet on here, so I realized I was mistaken. From now on, I promise to post chapters of all manga projects that I manage (that is, Fantasy Maid, Black Bullet, and Kimi wa Toumei) on Batoto. I'm extremely sorry about the upheaval.
Wait I'm confused, I thought asdf won't post their chapters here anymore. Not that I mind, I'm just curious. o.o

Spoiler
*Drama-switch is on
Spoiler
sad ending everywhere.....
so impure
Seinen you say? Where? Since i can't find a single page of seinen in this piece of drama.
Sigh, chapter 6 and already the ex shows up.... i can't stand triangles, that's why i usually keep away from female josei/seinen mangaka.
Feels like i'm reading GE all over again, but with plot this time...
Huh, so even angels have problems with their ex-partners... sucks to be you, zidie. she's got like the worst kind of ex. even jiujiu's seems kind of decent compared to him...
@TheRater .....I'm not even going to bother.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics