Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 106votes)

Alice in Hell

Alt Names: alt 地獄のアリスalt Jigoku no Alice
Author: Matsumoto Jiro
Artist: Matsumoto Jiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This world is broken, so are humans. Shuu is one of them. He's a talented sniper who keeps a broken android, named Alice. Together they live like hermits and make living by exterminating caravan robbers, until one day the woman that Shuu saved invites him to live in a commune.
Go to Alice in Hell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

No his dad was a sniper and used him as the bait, like hes doing with Alice.

Meaning the reason he just can't get rid of Alice is she probably reminds him of himself?

Just to be clear.. He was a famous cross-dressing-hitman/sniper... He also trained his son to be a cross-dressing/sniper, but after his son grew up he didn't want to cross-dress anymore, so the dad tried to shoot him and is still chasing him to this day. Is that clear enough for you? !?

Thank you Illuminati ! ...

This is the best thing ever.

Waaaagh, main character backstory incoming!

Spoiler

Dad was whaaaaaat?!

Just to be clear.. He was a famous cross-dressing-hitman/sniper... He also trained his son to be a cross-dressing/sniper, but after his son grew up he didn't want to cross-dress anymore, so the dad tried to shoot him and is still chasing him to this day. Is that clear enough for you? !?

Thank you Illuminati ! ...

Wait, so his dad had a trap lolicon fetish with him?

No his dad was a sniper and used him as the bait, like hes doing with Alice.

Jeez, it was about time. Hopefully it'll release more frequently now~

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDAAAAAAAAAATE! Hurray!! :D

Time to restart at chapter 1 again :D

It's been ages since I read the previous chapters, but I'm willing to bet that it's his dad that raped him.

It would make sense, he shot him in self defense at point blank and the guilt and trauma makes him unable to shoot at close range.

It's been ages since I read the previous chapters, but I'm willing to bet that it's his dad that raped him.

Dad was whaaaaaat?!

It's alive! Man our MC gettin dem onee-san hugs, totally not fair.

Apparently there are things happening behind the scenes, this project isnt abandoned ;)

Is the milk in this series artificial? I don't think dairy farms are viable in this setting; or, at least, milk would be ridiculously expensive.

As beer, all drinkable liquid.
It'd be a bit as in Fallout, where purified water is incredibly rare and expensive.
Or rather, filtration systems, on a large scale might be scarce.
But even then, basic filtration systems (layering sand, rocks, charcoal etc..., think back to your boy scout times) shouldn't be a problem, and many germs can be killed by boiling the water after filtering it, thus purifying it.
As the world there has been devastated through war, it probably has to do with radiation pollution, which is hard to filter.

I don't know enough about the subject. Gamma radiation is doable for short periods of time, think of visiting Tsjernobil / Fukushima for a short period of time witrh a geiger teller.

When is the next update coming?

Is the milk in this series artificial? I don't think dairy farms are viable in this setting; or, at least, milk would be ridiculously expensive.

finally an update! :D yay!

First chapter of a new volume -- life is good.

Actual discussion:
Person: Jiro, how come you don't do any shounen?
Jiro: I did Alice on hell!
Person: well, that's not shounen is it?
Jiro: it's about teenagers
Person: shounen does not contain rape and realistic violence of exploding heads in every third panel
Jiro: c'mon cut it out already, I censored the genitals, didn't I? It's shounen.

Well technically, targeted toward teenage boys = shounen, regardless of the content

Always with the excrement. It's like a trademark for Matsumoto.

She needs Shuu's milk...

Naamloos-2.png

Hah, this kid thinks his doll is broken. But the truth is that it's fixed, but it uses violence because that's the only thing she knows.

Karma's a bitch.

all I got to say about this chapter is LMFAO

I was trying to find raws but i didn't find any . I wish others more luck with it and of course thanks for all past and future releases .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics