Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 285votes)

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

Alt Names: alt ヒメゴト ~十九歳の制服~alt Himegoto - Uniformes a los diecinuevealt Himegoto - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Secrets - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Segredos - Uniformes aos Dezenove
Author: Minenami Ryo
Artist: Minenami Ryo
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story of a group of college-age people who struggle with gender and sexual identity. Yuki (nicknamed Yoshiki) is a girl, but she is terrible at 'being feminine.' She mostly dresses like a boy and is often mistaken as one. However, she has to wear a skirt and imagine being dominated by a guy in order to masturbate. Nagao Mikako seems young and innocent, and she uses that apparent innocence to sell her body as a fake 15-year-old. She knows her youthfulness can't last forever, but she enjoys tricking the men. Her friends have no idea of her sexual habits and believe her to be sweet and sheltered. Aiba Kaito is a pretty good-looking guy, but he wants to be Nagao Mikako. He often dresses as a girl, picking out clothes that mimic Mikako's style. Though he's into cross-dressing, he is still attracted to women. Will these young adults and their friends be able to handle their 'guilty secrets' and muddle their way through this confusing period of their lives?
Go to Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

615 Comments

Hopefully the d will be given.

Sho, what the hell are you doing.

And yes, it's normal if this manga arouses you. God.

Thanks very much for the update Kidu's & Megchan's scanalations! This manga is very very good.

I NEED MORE

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

That guy is such a wimp that he probably won't be able to rape her, and obviously that's a good thing because busty tomboys are hot.

Is it wrong that i get a boner every time i read this manga ? , OP not translating this manga , your denying my boner , stop cockblocking ...or handblocking , whatever, just more, faster ( heavy breathing ) !

710.jpg

this is too good. I just know the wait time between updates iz gonna kill me xD

Is it wrong that i get a boner every time i read this manga ? , OP not translating this manga , your denying my boner , stop cockblocking ...or handblocking , whatever, just more, faster ( heavy breathing ) !

BOY I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GO BAD.

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

Dat cliffhanger!

421122-yh1.jpg

"You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions."

reading this reminded of the Breakfast Club a bit.

Apparently, Yuki's not aware that Tomboys can be hot too. She's still feminine. What she doesn't realize is that no girl, no matter how boy-ish, is completely without femininity.

this series need moaaaaaar!!!

Meanwhile, some stuff is about to hit rotating blades as Mikako spots

Spoiler

PLOT TWIST

Spoiler

Hey.  A man can dream about a ridiculous plot twist.

Interesting...

i'm getting a bonner on every single page !!!!!!

and the TRUTH shall set you free !!!!!!

The relationships in this series are so bizarre but that's exactly what makes it strangely addicting to read. Need more!!
Spoiler
Soo good. Thanks for the update.
What really appeals to me is the fact that the plot is progressing at a pretty swift pace yet there's still 3+ volumes untranslated. This manga has loads of potential.
@RS456 You really need to read more carefully. I don't know how you manage to interpret all the scenes in the opposite direction.
Meanwhile, some stuff is about to hit rotating blades as Mikako spots
Spoiler
@RS456 That spoiler you just wrote is wrong.
Yuki does not start protituting herself as mikako (she doesn't start prosituting at all (OR dressing as mikako)). You should look over the raws more carefully!
Yeah, I don't think the Yuki's friend is doing what he's doing intentionally, and that just makes me dislike him more. He's an idiot in love, and his thoughtless actions are just holding her back. I haven't liked him since he was introduced.

And RS456, you seem to have completely misinterpreted Mikako's relationship with Yuki. She's thoroughly smitten with her.
well, at least he's not doing it on purpose cus, let's face it, he doesnt look that smart.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics