Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 285votes)

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

Alt Names: alt ヒメゴト ~十九歳の制服~alt Himegoto - Uniformes a los diecinuevealt Himegoto - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Secrets - Uniforms at the Age of Nineteenalt Segredos - Uniformes aos Dezenove
Author: Minenami Ryo
Artist: Minenami Ryo
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story of a group of college-age people who struggle with gender and sexual identity. Yuki (nicknamed Yoshiki) is a girl, but she is terrible at 'being feminine.' She mostly dresses like a boy and is often mistaken as one. However, she has to wear a skirt and imagine being dominated by a guy in order to masturbate. Nagao Mikako seems young and innocent, and she uses that apparent innocence to sell her body as a fake 15-year-old. She knows her youthfulness can't last forever, but she enjoys tricking the men. Her friends have no idea of her sexual habits and believe her to be sweet and sheltered. Aiba Kaito is a pretty good-looking guy, but he wants to be Nagao Mikako. He often dresses as a girl, picking out clothes that mimic Mikako's style. Though he's into cross-dressing, he is still attracted to women. Will these young adults and their friends be able to handle their 'guilty secrets' and muddle their way through this confusing period of their lives?
Go to Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

615 Comments

That's a pretty good ending.

I got really worried about the ending when Sho turned up but wow, that was actually an ending i'm really happy with. If anything it was too happy but thats fine I guess lmao.

Also , thanks to the translation group, the series was definitely a ride but overall I enjoyed it so thank you!

I've been waiting for the end for so long and now that it's actually over I'm a little sad. It was most definitely a mess but it was MY mess and It's also one of the few titles I devoured as soon as a new chapter came out. Although I didn't like it's take on sexual assult and that loomed over my enjoyment of the ending, I'm overall pretty satisfied with how our core three turned out. I've grown quite attached to them after everything.

Thanks for sticking with it from start to end Megchan’s Scanlations, it was a long ride :)

I'M FINALLY OFF THIS RIDE!

This manga was so stupid I think it gave me cancer (yet to be diagnosed). And I still stuck through with it. I'm an idiot. Thanks for your hard work, and good riddance.

Man, now I understand more the actions of Mikako and I feel so bad hating on her all this time... but that don't justify all the manipulative shit she had done. But still ;_; !!!

WHAT

Running away with the real perpetrator (happens to be a massive asshat who tried to rape you) and leave your..well..not exactly "innocent" friend to take the fall for him, really?

If Kaito and/or Mikako were just a tiny bit more honest and less about backstabbing, this whole situation wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Jesus, this series got dark as hell.

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I've seen this disturbing minority japanese perspective before, that rape, or forced sexual encounter, can lead to a real relationship. It's something akin to forced marriages.

Sure....
I mean... this story for example: when crossdresser attempted rape her in early chapter what happened? Instant dating!
But when his childhood friend do it to her.... suddenly she understand!

Don't look at it too deep as some kind of reflection or projection, it just a way for mangaka to make their reader disturbed and read more in search of resolution... hence marketing!

Only one chapter left

Damn, they're in deep shit if investigators come. All that touching and smashing would've left some dna behind

Oh. Oh boy.

However satisfying the resolution is, as good as it get, this manga is hard to understand...

Running away with the real perpetrator (happens to be a massive asshat who tried to rape you) and leave your..well..not exactly "innocent" friend to take the fall for him, really?

she's gone complete yandere

no, pretty sure that's all yan and no dere.

She's gone full-on "guano!"

thought dump on sho ahead

Spoiler

"yuki might partly be at fault..."

Japan's views on rape are so conservative. Blaming the victim for rape is absurd.

Oh, and such classic plot devices as "I'm totally drunk off the fumes of wine!" 

I haven't read Hatsukoi Zombie so I can't criticize it but you do know that not all magazines are allowed to publish works displaying underage people drinking alcohol, right? It's stupid and unrealistic but I think some mangakas use it just as a front to convey that alcohol was consumed.

and some how just when i thought things would start winding down for the ending, everything became even more fucked up

Jesus H. fucking Christ. She just went full bat shit crazy.

....What the fuck ?

Well, I've seen this disturbing minority japanese perspective before, that rape, or forced sexual encounter, can lead to a real relationship. It's something akin to forced marriages.

Are summer shorts something completely unknown in Japan? I am sure I have read other mangas where characters where shorts. Yet didn't see anyone wearing them in this one, someone even sweating it out in jeans rather then wear shorts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics