Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 59votes)

Gakkou no Sensei (SUYAMA Shinya)

Alt Names: alt 学校のせんせいalt 学校教师alt School Teacher (SUYAMA Shinya)
Author: Suyama Shinya
Artist: Suyama Shinya
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura, Akane, and Yuriko have been friends ever since they met in high school. They all wanted to become teachers and now that they've grown up somehow agreed on living together. The story depicts their lives as teachers.
Go to Gakkou no Sensei (SUYAMA Shinya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

Do you guys recommend this for someone who have never tried yuri manga before i have tried shojo ai but only a few, like only oneshots and never full series shojo ai just something too make me feel less bored and i always end up having a mix feelings just like when you have a crush on a trap.

The mixed feelings part I just don't understand.  This is an odd example, as Kuroshishi says.  But normally, shoujo ai/yuri is the perfect kind of romance manga for a straight guy.  I mean, normally if you read romance, there's one cute girl lead I want to see, and one guy lead basically taking up space*.  So what's better than one cute girl in love?  Clearly, two cute girls in love!  Throw in the star-crossed forbidden love aspect that just heightens everything and yuri is, how you say, made of win.  

Go read Girl Friends or Sasameki Koto or Hanjuku Joshi or Octave, they should decide you if you like yuri.

*OK, slight exaggeration.  But you get my point.

Do you guys recommend this for someone who have never tried yuri manga before i have tried shojo ai but only a few, like only oneshots and never full series shojo ai just something too make me feel less bored and i always end up having a mix feelings just like when you have a crush on a trap.

I wouldn't recommend this as a yuri manga, since it doesn't have the factor many yuri fans look for(yet); romance. However, it's great for what it is, that is: a comedy.

For people wondering whether they should read this: It's basically girl on girl teasing combined with slice of life. Don't except much substance. Also with teasing I mean mostly molestation by the otaku girl, It doesn't seem like it is going for any actual couples.

..welp, considering how she is she might not have boyfriend at that age (and how in some cases dreams can also viewed as premonitions, ergo her nightmare)

...okay, can someone tell me why he post the link 'coz I swear I don't get it at all...

Because of the hair

lol, the stuff she dreams about

Spoiler

Isn't she only in her early 20's?

..welp, considering how she is she might not have boyfriend at that age (and how in some cases dreams can also viewed as premonitions, ergo her nightmare)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImawVGQFCs

...okay, can someone tell me why he post the link 'coz I swear I don't get it at all...

lol, the stuff she dreams about

Spoiler

Isn't she only in her early 20's?

lol the last page was hilarious

This needs to be animated!

That was lame...

Ah, I love this. XDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImawVGQFCs

LOL thank you for saving this series Ara Scans, another great chapter!

this has been on my "dear god i hope someone picks this series up again" list for so long 

thankyou ara scans

already end at vol 5 ...

hoping Ara scan willing to finish this one ... *x* ...

Such misfortune!

Hilarious hah, kinda reminds me of Mangaka-san to Assistant

Those tags tells me im going to love this.

An update! Thank you!

Twin-tails and pony-tail should get it on allready.

Moe~!

Been waiting for someone to continue this.  Thanks a bunch!  So amusing.  Plotless, sure.. but amusing.

Shin10 and Ara Scans thank you!!! Please keep this project going.

yeah, very grateful for them ...

(this manga reach 5 Vol and already ended)

I hope the mangaka will make a new yuri manga ...

Shin10 and Ara Scans thank you!!! Please keep this project going.

Omg, god exists.

well, it's cute!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics