Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

Well, time to go find a sadistically violent girlfriend that enjoys a bit of masochism now and then.  If that doesn't solve boredom, I don't know what will.

Pretty sure the author attempted to make a character with features that's literally impossible to find in a real life person

Horimiya is my small does off happiness I get once a month. But when it wears off I just realize how boring my own life is 

I feel the same too...

Well, time to go find a sadistically violent girlfriend that enjoys a bit of masochism now and then.  If that doesn't solve boredom, I don't know what will.

Evanescence intensifies

As Sakura was rejected.. please pair up Yanagi with her :c

I mean, he has to be there for a reason...

violent-type wake-up? kyouya from ouran host club comes into mind.

Horimiya is my small does off happiness I get once a month. But when it wears off I just realize how boring my own life is 

There's a difference though. Side characters having their own little arcs is fine, but this becomes solely about the side characters and doesn't focus on Hori and Miyamura anymore. Yeah they still appear, but everything up to the proposal is what was great about this manga.

Meh is there really much left for the Hori/Miyamura relationship? They already got together, had sex, and proposed. The rest would be their after highschool life with college and marriage but that would included quite a bit of timeskips and side characters disappearing quite a bit as they live their own lives.

Next chapter : What kind of toilet paper everyone likes :) and it's cute too ... ffs

Those people that are complaining about to many side characters, it's more like you just have a hard time remembering

Try reading D-frag it's a good practice in remembering side characters.

There's a difference though. Side characters having their own little arcs is fine, but this becomes solely about the side characters and doesn't focus on Hori and Miyamura anymore. Yeah they still appear, but everything up to the proposal is what was great about this manga.

So...he dropped the one remaining clock from like, 5 cm off the ground and it broke?

Well, I guess he did violently smash the snooze button so...

it was the smashing of the snooze button ...it threw a szzzz sound ... and he did throw it to the ground in half-sleep mode, so yeah ...

wake me up inside.....

Save me

Call my name and save me from the dark

So...he dropped the one remaining clock from like, 5 cm off the ground and it broke?

Well, I guess he did violently smash the snooze button so...

I can't wake up

Save me....

I relate to this chapter on a spiritual level.

Wake Me Up Inside...

I can't wake up

Wake Me Up Inside...

Those people that are complaining about to many side characters, it's more like you just have a hard time remembering

it's more like we find the extended cast to be uninteresting.

You okay, buddy?

Go away, Solo Wing, you're in the wrong genre.

To be honest this was my reaction too...this series has too many random side characters.  I can't remember them all.

I never thought there would be a day where I would use this series as an example of how you should NOT continue a series past its initial circus trick.

Who the fuck is this kid? Why wasn't Kouno there in person?

He was the super nearsighted ikemen that was turned down by Yoshikawa.  Yoshikawa and Ishikawa get into a fake relationship so Yoshikawa could turn him down without hurting his feelings.

He once also met Yoshikawa and her sister when they were out buying art supplies.  Sister was upset Yoshikawa turned down the hottie.

Yanagi is the one that was turned down by Yoshikawa. https://vatoto.com/reader#75c12b968cf324ac_2

Who the fuck is this kid?

To be honest this was my reaction too...this series has too many random side characters.  I can't remember them all.

Who the fuck is this kid? Why wasn't Kouno there in person?

so happy for yanagi! this was a really cute chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics