Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 287votes)

Half & Half

Alt Names:
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shin'ichi Nagakawa and Yuuki Sanada are both involved in an accident and die together. However, they are given a chance to live again. God lets them live for seven more days, but after their time is up, one of them must die again. Oh, and there's one more catch. God decrees that their lives will be shared, including emotions (guilt) and physical sensations (pain). They are also unable to leave one another's side. What will happen during those seven days? (Originally a one-shot in 1996.)
Go to Half & Half Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicting the ending New Window Osiccor
  • 23 Replies
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic chapter ? New Window [email protected]
  • 0 Replies
Topic half & half serialization New Window A.E ✰
  • 3 Replies

525 Comments

Only read the first and last two chapters. Seriously, how does this idiot still have a job in manga?

If you only read that much, then don't comment on it... This manga is surprisingly good. It's nowhere near as bad as you portray it to be.

I'm not Seo's fan (especially after he did that to Fuuka), but a guy can make a good story (seriously, if KnIM was shorter, without needless drama, it would be very, very good), but he drags them... He milks them way too much...

Only read the first and last two chapters. Seriously, how does this idiot still have a job in manga?

Whoa!!! MILF!!!

Exactly what is going in my mind right now. The ending was nicely done. 

hm i thought it would be a typical dumb end  from this author.. but this was  "okay " 

I'm strangely satisfied with this sending. I don't usually like bittersweet endings, vastly preferring proper overtly positive happy endings, but for some reason I just can't dislike the ending for this. 

...in the letter, did he just blindly assume assume they were going to have a kid together?

why is there water coming out of my eyes after reading this?! 

Doesn't feel as great of an end after not reading it for a while

my 1st and foremost gratitude to Red Hawk Scan, and then Seo Kouji

A good ending... but a hilarious last page. I know what Seo wanted me to feel but it didn't work, I couldn't help but laugh.

Meh

I still hate you SEO KOUJI

but that was a nice one

*please be a different ending than the original*

god answer your prayer....in a way....

Seo's best work in my opinion.

He sticked to the rules he set up in chapter 1 and managed to bring the best possible ending given the situation. I'm so moved. ;_;

Short

But that was a very good ending for this type of story.

I hate these endings with a passion, but I guess it was the best suited for this kind of story. Still. Goddammit.

BEST. ENDING. EVER!

Thank you Red Hawk Scans for scanlating through to the end.

*clap clap clap*

It's a bittersweet ending

Well, I guess this ending is better than in the one shot. In the one shot, the only memento of their relationship is the painting, and the male MC's continuous pursuit of art. However this new ending, provides a more physical representation(the child) and thus suggests more weighting than the previous ending.

Spoiler

Whoa!!! MILF!!!

Spoiler

Fuck, that was actually kind of good

I like the ending, at least it wasn't Fuuka tier ass-pull. It's a bitter-sweet ending with emphasis on the sweetness.

Spoiler

Bessatsu came out with the last chapter in it:

Spoiler

Plot-Twist: God reincarnates her as Fuuka.

and kill her again.

Seo Kouji strikes again!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics