Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

Aww, we didn't get to see Rogue's changeling... =(

Great chapter, Void got it's ass kicked :D

And we got some Zaurus-Kun too!

Maybe Zagi is his older brother, they come from a village of Falcon Legacy cockblokers guardians, and before Rupi succeeds Zagi from his post, he gets to travel the world meet people and nourish himself, that way he gets to grow and and control his murdering impulses (that's not working that well now, but maybe eventually it happens), while Rupi has no issue to just go and trash his enemies, Zagi himself has shown that killing people is not something he particularly enjoys, indeed when he was dealing with Barts he gave him plenty of opportunities to give up, he went and aimed to his hands among other things before resorting to killing him, he also made sure to incapacitate but not kill the crew.

Great chapter, Void got it's ass kicked :D

Oh Rupi i like the way you think boy, yes do it, kill em, kill em all!!!!!

Anyways, i bet Coco arrives and stops him from committing murder, and what better way than be bringing good old Zaurus-kun with him? it has been a long time since we last saw Zaurus-kun.

Rupi is so young, but already can control titan and ready to kill with no remorse? I wonder what is his home looks like? And he's kinda looks similar to Zagi.

Anyway, Golden Roze - thanks for update!

Maybe we'll get to see Rogue use his changeling!!!

Oh Rupi i like the way you think boy, yes do it, kill em, kill em all!!!!!

Anyways, i bet Coco arrives and stops him from committing murder, and what better way than be bringing good old Zaurus-kun with him? it has been a long time since we last saw Zaurus-kun.

Well, I guess third side has titans, lol.

So Rupi is a pokemon master? xD

I guess there is still "3rd" great power out there? Zagi is part of it, because half of manga is still ahead and I think one ship of White Void won't run away for other 13 volumes.

Coco is a pokemon master too, and i need more giant monsters so this is great news for me (please Hideyuki give Zagi a giant gargantuan monster of monsters too).

Out of pure curiosity, not confirming or denying, what makes you think there are three great powers?

1. Oldbloods as heirs of Falcon legend.

2. Humans as side of not being able to control "weapons"

3. 3rd side that destroyed(?) Falcon people/country/society and now is guarding what's left for oldblood as succesor to find. Zagi is part of it.

I guess there is still "3rd" great power out there? Zagi is part of it, because half of manga is still ahead and I think one ship of White Void won't run away for other 13 volumes.

Out of pure curiosity, not confirming or denying, what makes you think there are three great powers?

You would think that Coco knows better after knowing captain Spard and her sister.

I really like Captain Graff. Favorite character in the series.

Right? The secret is that Graff is actually a competent pirate, he's just always in the company of huge names like Barts, Spard, and Rogue. Plus Barts likes to pick on him, so Graff's competency is downplayed. I love, love, love that they make it a point to show that even though the two of them fight all the time, they still always worry about each other. Like in the last chapter, how Graff is worried when he hears Barts is gonna get the death penalty, and Barts won't escape because Graff got caught. Same thing throughout the series, like Chapter 100.

As the series goes, we'll be seeing a lot more of Graff's past. This was one of my favorites because even though it's sort of masked in comedy, he out-fences Coco and doesn't even treat it as a big deal. Remember during the Castle Siege arc when he captured Larazinove's admiral in a fight before the White Void came along and blew everyone up?

Sorry for the rant, Graff's just by far my favorite character and I love how he's written. The competent pirate that's outshadowed because he hangs out with monsters.

There's something about him that makes him being likable despite being constantly shitted on by everyone else, must be the charisma of the underdog, after all he got 3rd place on the popularity poll, the road to 1st is real, and from there? Full ahead Graff!

There was no specific monday implied :D
Okay, now that's one of my favorit chapters too. Thanks for update, it's always nice to see characters in new light, especially such comedic characters as Graff.

Right? The secret is that Graff is actually a competent pirate, he's just always in the company of huge names like Barts, Spard, and Rogue. Plus Barts likes to pick on him, so Graff's competency is downplayed. I love, love, love that they make it a point to show that even though the two of them fight all the time, they still always worry about each other. Like in the last chapter, how Graff is worried when he hears Barts is gonna get the death penalty, and Barts won't escape because Graff got caught. Same thing throughout the series, like Chapter 100.

As the series goes, we'll be seeing a lot more of Graff's past. This was one of my favorites because even though it's sort of masked in comedy, he out-fences Coco and doesn't even treat it as a big deal. Remember during the Castle Siege arc when he captured Larazinove's admiral in a fight before the White Void came along and blew everyone up?

Sorry for the rant, Graff's just by far my favorite character and I love how he's written. The competent pirate that's outshadowed because he hangs out with monsters.

Where's the new chapter!?!?

There was no specific monday implied :D
Okay, now that's one of my favorit chapters too. Thanks for update, it's always nice to see characters in new light, especially such comedic characters as Graff.
Where's the new chapter!?!?

Pretty big chapter, something like "monsters of the week", right? Little spin-off from main storyline, poor Graff xD

Thanks for update!

Graff is the nicest pirate in the whole series, he even buys the treasure he finds, and yet he gets all the shit haha.

One of my favorite chapters coming Monday. Please look forward to it.

The hype is on!

One of my favorite chapters coming Monday. Please look forward to it.

Pretty big chapter, something like "monsters of the week", right? Little spin-off from main storyline, poor Graff xD

Thanks for update!

Such a connection between them. Sweet chapter. Thanks of update!

What about installing a sundial and a compass? granted, it is no way near as manly, but i think it is better than risking heatstroke, sunburn and skin cancer from exposure, but then again maybe their sun is not like ours.

Haha, well, to be fair, Barts himself says there are many better ways to do it, and this is just the way he learned, so he's passing his shitty teachings onto Coco. :P

What about installing a sundial and a compass? granted, it is no way near as manly, but i think it is better than risking heatstroke, sunburn and skin cancer from exposure, but then again maybe their sun is not like ours.

Ah, I was wondering when those swords will come up, they talked about them recentl, but it was more like "yeah, we didn't forgot about that key item, but it's still only talked about". It looks like author never says only A without following B with it.

I wonder if Zagi and Rogue will cross swords in the future?

R.I.P. Rogue then i somehow get the impression that he is weaker than Barts but maybe he has a wicked changeling, still i put my money on Zagi.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics