Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 138votes)

Kaibutsu Oujo

Alt Names: alt 괴물왕녀alt Monster Princessalt Princess Resurrectionalt 怪物王女
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces of evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has power that allows her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!

Spin-off:

> Naqua-Den
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/naqua-den-r9661 )
Go to Kaibutsu Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Arc New Window Coca
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

@Trips

Spoiler

And once again we were teased about final secret of blood/flame warrior.

Same old Hime despite all those years (now with extra flames). She was already fully developed at the very beginning of this series.

I just hope we will get really good and fulfilling ending.
6 months?

Worth it. Worth it every time.
That was pretty anti-climatic, also hiro succcccckkks, is him being so useless meant to be a running gag? i do not find it funny at all.
aaaand once more they don't reveal what Hiro is >_<
Soooo glad to see this one back, thanks for the great new chapter Vortex and /a/nonymous!!!
Lol a white flag..
Holy shit we get a new chapter gg.
Sssssooooo... it's november alreadyyyyyyyy... XD
Totally enjoyed this chapter. Just a little sad knowing it's about to end. Also the Phoenix really intrigues me, can't wait for next chapter!
Prestige Class Unlocked!
w00t, the final arc is coming... starting november.
Final Arc is starting prepare for the end :(
@ Aven But on one of the last pgs hime says that hiro should move away a bit because he was to hot. I think that the fire is now part of him and keeps him alive. If its part of him then he can use it as a weapon like before.
@wilcoxii I'm talking about the fire thing Hime gave to him which made him burn or something. I think it's temporary though if you think about it.
@ Aven, Hiro leveled up. He can now live a normal life without blood from the princess.
We have to wait till November for more?! That sucks :(
Did Hiro just 'leveled-up' or is it just temporary?
LOL i mean vortex guys >_<

Shame on me....
Great chap, thanks to anon for the translation and the vexed guys for the rest of the great job, cant wait to see the end of this great manga. :D
I really hope they bring that adult Hiro back one way or another, he was awesome!
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex-Scans & /a/nonymous scanlations!!
Goddamn, all this Thunderdome.
@Isaac

Better yet here http://reader.vortex-scans.co.cc/reader/read/kaibutsu_oujo/en/19/82/page/1 if ur gonna post some reader be a little more int and post the one from the group who is doing the scalation......
Damn, I misread the title as Princess Do Me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics