Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 138votes)

Kaibutsu Oujo

Alt Names: alt 괴물왕녀alt Monster Princessalt Princess Resurrectionalt 怪物王女
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces of evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has power that allows her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!

Spin-off:

> Naqua-Den
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/naqua-den-r9661 )
Go to Kaibutsu Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Arc New Window Coca
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

i love this chapter
Spoiler
nice mad max reference in the new chap xD
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex Scans!!
So at least now we know how Future-Hiro managed to survive so long without a blood source.
Mohawked bikers with crossbows? All we need now is an unlimited supply of leather jackets!
smoking flame wolf is on the way ... =3= ...
might become instant win ... or instant lose ...
I wonder if there'd ever be any more romance scenes...
Are there two flandres now from the pyramid arc?
Great new chapter Vortex!!
possibly Hime is being attached by her own body somehow ...
since if she becomes phoenix, her flesh body might really dead, thus killing her blood warrior ...
(Hime seems attached with Hiro more than other might think ...)
Umm am I the only one wondering when Hime all of sudden learned how to go Pheonix? I mean she's used the powers before but never at will...
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex!!
To make it short : Liliana and Sylvia is being clone by the servant of pharaoh to deceive the kingdom that both of them are death 4500 years ago. The catch for the Pharaoh' servant is that she can kill Liliana and Sylvia who responsible to Pharaoh demise.

But turn out, both Liliana and Sylvia know the her scheme and turn into Phoenix -temp- and use their power to burn the boat into oblivion.
@Oblivion0117 This manga is like that... confusing if you don't read it carefully nothing is out of order... I was confuse a few time what happening which make me reread and reread to understand! >.>
So complicated but at least now it have a few chapter arc, which is good because it, usually, just end with 1 chapter arc.
Fuga.
Sylvia you cheater
Spoiler
I thought her house was going to receive an Orbital Bombardment. Hell, the plot is going stranger and stranger each chapter
@Oblivion0117 I don't think so but maybe i guess. It's the same order at Vortex site soooo,,,I bet it's going to be a time skip or diff dimension thing like's happened before. Waitin' till next chp now
Uh were some of the pages out of order? It got kinda jumpy there...
Great new chapter, thanks Vortex scans!!!
One of my all time favorites, Hime and crew are still the best,,,
Mikasa just plain gives me the creeps
She dueled the Pharaoh and he losted and killed himself
Spoiler
NOOOOOOO!!!!
Lol.
(Madeleine): "Ooow..."
*Dies due to curse for talking while not underwater*
(Sylvia): "Stop dying in vain, Maddie." *revives*

liked the lovecraft reference with the great race of the yith

@Trev_lite And don't forget Nakua's bridge thing... Does this ring a bell?
Second thought, nvm.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics