Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 176votes)

Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Alt Names: alt See me after classalt 授课到天亮Chu!alt 朝まで授業Chu!
Author: Ohta Akiyoshi
Artist: Munyu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei and student Kagami Yuuki move into a room in the girls dormitory for the new (co-ed) high school semester, requested by Ayana-sensei and approved by the schools' principal.

As one would guess, no one can find out he's living there so other than school classes, he has to cross-dress or else he'll be kicked out of school and dorm.
Go to Asa made Jugyou Chu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic someone needs to upload the uncensored version of volume 4 New Window Haiyami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Like No bra New Window hados9
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why is lesson 25 missing New Window Njmanga
  • 1 Replies

319 Comments

.....Are we sure that the MC isn't turning into a girl?
That would be a hilarious twist if the entire reason he hasn't popped 50 boners is because he doesn't have one.
But he's been too busy running around getting into all this shenanigans to even notice.

Whats the romance all about in this manga? I am considering reading it.

ohwell so not all chapters are here, and i dont know why they list out of order... guess im just glad i frequent multiple sites and have a site that has them all and in order without a single one missing,

have read this multiple times but come back every so often to see how close to the end the scans have gotten

I've really learned to appreciate the number of pages on Minamoto-kun monogatari.

Ikr? At least in Minamoto a chapter feels more like a chapter and you feel like it is more your fault if you thought it ended abruptly. Here that is not the case.

*chuckle* Our Yuuki-kun has evolved again, look at hist forehead's hair. : D

I feel like I should be reading this in fakku.

Ooh a new chapter!

*unzi- oh it's already over...

I've really learned to appreciate the number of pages on Minamoto-kun monogatari.

I read the chapter as "It's my fight from here on out" and thought the manga was ending. gg

It ended a long time ago, now we're getting random nude scenes with no coherence. 

No wait! I want ch. 38!!! 

ch 38 at the bottom 

No wait! I want ch. 38!!! 

I read the chapter as "It's my fight from here on out" and thought the manga was ending. gg

Does ... does this mc have ED or something? All of these situations and nothing is poking ... anywhere ... at all? No it is NOT a flashlight ... yes I am happy to see you.

I'm sorry but ...

Spoiler

My wonder exactly. Most likely he is just there so that we have a "male" for the harem, not because he is actually supposed to do anything other than being a toy. Notice how he doesn't really act like an MC? Actually, this manga doesn't have a central point of view so it technically doesn't have a proper MC right? W/e just pretend he has ED. Or better, go with the beauty contest chapter and consider him shemale. Whichever works to make him seem less male. Also being PG does not always prevent existence of boners. Sora no Otoshimono got away with it using the same type of groin censor. The trick was that they made the censor bubble get bigger to elaborate and the kicker is that SnO is nowhere near as erotically extreme, sure it is extreme, but that is mostly imbued with comedy, not plain ero.

Having seen the first chapter preview of project H's version I have to say I preferred the Wangan scans release, but that's likely just personal preference since I quite like reading kana sound effects and more aggressive translations.

Now we need a torrent or something for all the chapters together....refuse to buy from Project H.  They just ruin things. -.-

Does ... does this mc have ED or something? All of these situations and nothing is poking ... anywhere ... at all? No it is NOT a flashlight ... yes I am happy to see you.

I'm sorry but ...

Spoiler

Well they have no other option, they want people to buy their release, and I'm supporting them too. so once they license the third volume of this manga, I'm gonna have to remove my files. 

so it's better to read the new chapters as soon as possible. 

I guess Project-H asked them to take it down, for licensing infrigment.  

which is just dumb because the offical translation is always different so why even bother with them scans as is. Heck a ton of them manga will never brought here which sucks and when certain sites ones i know people on here hate can't show it sucks not cuz of the site but all them manga that I know that won't be here which forces them to go new sites which might be sketchy at times.

Yeah, where have all the chapters gone? o.O I remember reading from chapter 1 here...

I guess Project-H asked them to take it down, for licensing infrigment.  

Yeah, where have all the chapters gone? o.O I remember reading from chapter 1 here...

Spoiler

Hmm I don't about you guys but all I see here is yuri actions.

Gotta be because just kisses? Seriously?!

what happen to the other chapters?  guess ill have go to the site that must not be named to refresh my memory of whats been going on.

To the fapmobile

Seriously batoto it's time to reupload Nana to kaoru, it's less ecchi than asa made

The next chapter must involve the MC pleasuring the president's entire being right? There's no way he'd just run away or something.

The Plot U U Y

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics