Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 92votes)

Torikago no Tsugai

Alt Names: alt Birdcage of a Pairalt 鳥籠ノ番alt Kafesin Çift Kuşları
Author: Minami Toutarou
Artist: Minami Toutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To search for a missing friend, 6 people arrived in a closed theme park.

"Birdcage Castle" which should be deserted...

However, in there, groups of two people are created and are connected by a chain, and now, the game of putting one's life on a line began!
Go to Torikago no Tsugai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

Please don't rape oka san, I don't know if I can deal with that, she's a 10/10 mommy. 

i'm glad his mother isn't a mother that hates her son because of the father, she's a good mom.

This is happening because the mother just had to jinx it.

Thanks for the update, would've been a shame to see this series die out.

Well it looks like you are going to get more chapters soon, thanks to jessicaneem who organized translations and turned those over to lively scans (or rather outerworld scans now).

This is why scanlation groups needs cleaners, typesetters, redrawers and QA!

Thanks though for the update!

Lively Scans successor Outerworld Scans lists this as something they are working on, with chapter 15 in QC right now, so I'll just wait for their release. 

I didn't mind this chapter too much since I can read Chinese a bit. I imagine that everyone else had a few problems though. Still, I appreciate the effort that went into delivering this new chapter.

Thanks jessicaneem

Translation for people who can't piece together the translation (which is fine by the way, thanks for the revival)

Spoiler

Well, there's certainly room for improvement with this translation, but I guess it's still better than nothing.

I'm happy this was updated but uuuhhhhh... dat floating text doe.
Chapters are coming soon.

Man I didn't realize how big the gap between chapters were when I started this series, but I have to say it's pretty damn captivating. I'll start by saying that I think the 'blue bird' is kumo shirasagi. Sure the mangaka is trying to lead us away from that, given that the decision denier arrived to the conclusion and was then shot down by kurobe, however the hints are pretty strong. Blue bird dresses like an owl, shirisagi's favorite book is called the owl's child, which was also used in a hint and her hair clip was conveniently dropped by one of the birds in the beginning, despite there being no traces of the other supposed couple that went in, the hints are there. 

The other thing on my mind is what is this trial supposed to test? That people need to own up to their decisions? That would make sense as to why the decision denier is there, but then why was saki chosen? To put couples to the test? That would be the most likely given that you can't survive alone, can't go back and have to move as a pair. 

when i first read the description my first thought was Deadman Wonderland

I didn't like Takahara at first because I thought she was a psycho. But she's not a psycho at all, or a bad person. I've come to like her a lot. It's kind of sad knowing that this manga ends at volume 4 but I guess it means it never got dragged out pointlessly.

Torikago no Tsugai will end in April 17 on Gangan Online. The volume 3 is the last.

Actually, the last volume is 4.

Torikago no Tsugai will end in April 17 on Gangan Online. The volume 3 is the last.

thanks for the info, i hope a good ending

Chapter 21 is the last one

Spoiler

Oh man shes falling hard.

I betting she dies sacrificing herself...

Yay :) Finally an update! Been waiting for it ♥

is it really smart of them to leave that guy alone with the seemingly most easily manipulated character?

Sometimes I wonder why people talk about the manga's development in the comment section instead of respective manga's forum.

As a potential new reader, I want to check the comment to see people commented how good or bad the manga is, but then get a whole lot of spoiler bomb /lesigh. 

First page of comments usually talks about just how good the manga is. After that you can judge with a glance just by how many people comment on each chapter release. More popular mangas will always have a comment or twenty thousand after each release, whether they're general or not. The more comments, generally the more popular the manga.

I only look at the most recent comments of a manga I'm thinking of following if it's an older manga I'm picking up, with lots of releases and I'm curious how the story has developed since some mangas you really can't get much of a feel for from their description or tags. Sometimes I drop a manga because it became boring and I come back to glance at the comments and see if it's improved.

For the most part I think commentors do manage to avoid any particularly damaging spoilers for those who haven't read the manga since they won't know the characters or situation at all but this can be a lot more frustrating if you are reading the manga and glance at the comments before reading the latest chapter.

Sometimes I wonder why people talk about the manga's development in the comment section instead of respective manga's forum.

As a potential new reader, I want to check the comment to see people commented how good or bad the manga is, but then get a whole lot of spoiler bomb /lesigh. 

I actually like this format, since it makes discussing the chapter easily accessible. I wouldn't go to the forums to read about thoughts on the current chapter. Those things are way too cumbersome.

You can always get a feel for the manga's appreciation by the amount of follows, the rating or by skipping to the first comment. 

Cute confession.. Also I love ducks, I hope they aren't killer ducks.

Chapter 11? Or did I miss something?

Probably a mistake in the title, I dont see any problems inconsistency

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics