Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 172votes)

Kagerou Daze

Alt Names: alt カゲロウデイズalt 蜉蝣daysalt Kagerou Days
Author: Jin (Ii)
Artist: Satou Mahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story based on the new popular series of songs by Jin. Shintaro Kisaragi, a neet who shut himself inside his room for two years, had been living his life normally until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when someone sent him an e-mail one year ago. One day, Ene messes with Shintaro's PC which causes him to have to go to the outside world for the first time in two years.

Related:

> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -UPPER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-upper-r11735 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -DOWNER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-downer-r11736 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -SUMMER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-summer-r11737 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -WINTER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-winter-r11739 )
Go to Kagerou Daze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The anime New Window Hakurei06
  • 12 Replies
Topic Something interesting I noticed... New Window Rasu-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies

211 Comments

the first is very funny and last what happen what...

is it really need to listen the music?

YEAH HERE COMES KAGEROU DAZE!

/me plays kagerou daze and puts it on repeat

Uh, I know I'm odd for saying this, but Shintaro didn't look half bad when he imagined himself in Momo's dress.

Anyways, I laughed too much in this chapter! (Too bad that shit will hit the fan yet again)

Now the song will begin and the madness shall come forth..heat_haze_days_by_rae_shi-d4r4n2x.jpg

Yea, just going by the manga feels like meeh.
Even tho I've watched the vids and spoilers/theories/etc.

Spoiler

And finally! Been waiting a long time for this chapter!!

Time for a feels trip!

yeah, got that feeling, but why this part so fast??! (well I get how shintaro go back to his bedroom at least), but

Spoiler
also little miss ayano makes a little entrance
Spoiler

Dude, Kuroha does get his shit done right. He offed almost all Mekaku Dan in less than 5 pages.

Now if THIS one chapter didn't pique your interest, then I don't know what could do it.

well, after reading wikipedia and watching the videos, I get how it is.

kind of a minor mindfuck in a way, but still nice. no wonder it's understandable if you watched the videos and understand the story associated with them, yet it'll be totally confusing if you only read the manga and nothing else.

Hm if anyone interested here is the whole song I think, (without subs) and some of them don't have MV (haven't been created or spoilers etc) link is in the spoiler.

O...O why is everyone confuse? I understand this series just fine.

Hm... It could be because they follow the manga only?  There are followers that watched all or most of the videos, read the translations of the light novel, some spoilers and theories.

If the reader is only following the manga, it can get really confusing. Plus it's not explaining anything yet, so people are bound to ask questions. People who know of events because of the amount of exposure they had for Kagerou Project will think something like, "I wonder what will happen next?", whilst the people with little or no exposure to KagePro would think something similar to: "What is happening? Let me just reread that..."

Honestly, this reaction is pretty similar to people's reactions to the videos, who then would scroll down to the comments to have a better understanding -- I'm not saying everyone is like this, there are people who watched and were able to make their own interpretations.

The cycle continues...

This is very interesting and I'm looking forward to see what kind of events will occur this time.

Thanks 200wpm & Roselia Scanlations for this awesome series.

basically Final destination but repeating the cycle till they find a way out?

but anyway really like this manga but kinda supprised they reveal Ene's pass so clearly and so early in the manga.

O...O why is everyone confuse? I understand this serie just fine.

This isnt the peak yet ... It is still the start. The author is just making the introduction on these chapters...

There is still a looonggg way before the real battle begins x'D

Spoiler

Time for a feels trip!

Though since it's written by Jin, this ought to be interesting.

Did we just enter

Spoiler

Spoiler

Time for a feels trip!

You guys should calm down..

Because I also have no clue of what's going on.

This manga is really confusing...everytime the scene changes there's no proper  transition....

Whaaat.

bloody start O_O!

Was that a prediction of whats about to happen? or was it just a dream?

My guess is it's a loop where he'll keep living his life up to a point and then start over.

Did we just enter

Spoiler

bloody start O_O!

Was that a prediction of whats about to happen? or was it just a dream?

pitinowtf.gif

what the fuck just happened?*mind blown

I don't know, if giving us Ene's backstory without letting the rest of the characters know it was sensible. Now we will see things the characters cannot, and it makes it likelier, that we will be pissed at them for it...

-STORY-SPOILER ALERT!-

Spoiler

The madness shall now begin~
1425680_687975607881860_761988572_n.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics