Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 172votes)

Kagerou Daze

Alt Names: alt カゲロウデイズalt 蜉蝣daysalt Kagerou Days
Author: Jin (Ii)
Artist: Satou Mahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story based on the new popular series of songs by Jin. Shintaro Kisaragi, a neet who shut himself inside his room for two years, had been living his life normally until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when someone sent him an e-mail one year ago. One day, Ene messes with Shintaro's PC which causes him to have to go to the outside world for the first time in two years.

Related:

> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -UPPER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-upper-r11735 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -DOWNER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-downer-r11736 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -SUMMER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-summer-r11737 )
> Kagerou Daze Official Anthology Comic -WINTER-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kagerou-daze-official-anthology-comic-winter-r11739 )
Go to Kagerou Daze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The anime New Window Hakurei06
  • 12 Replies
Topic Something interesting I noticed... New Window Rasu-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter and Series Discussion New Window Dascini
  • 0 Replies

211 Comments

wth,the story so confusing @_@
furthermore,just what konoha really is !

Kagerou Days (manga + novel) has surpassed printing 5,500,000 copies.

So I am... So confused...

So very confused...

Volume 4 cover:

kagero%20days.jpg

I lost it at Konoha being wobbly

For the people that seem to hate synth vocals, there are english dubbed versions of most of the KagePro songs.

I'd check them out, personally I like both versions in their own right.

About that issue, maybe you guys would like to check JubyPhonic on Youtube. She does really good covers of many Vocaloid songs.

Nice, an update!!!! *v*

For the people that seem to hate synth vocals, there are english dubbed versions of most of the KagePro songs.

I'd check them out, personally I like both versions in their own right.

Let the search begin...

ugh. in 99% of the cases I really can't stand vocaloid or any kind of synthethised voice....

Would be nice if an Utaite picked it up. Maybe I could get the story better then AND enjoy the music.

Actually, there are many Utaite version of KagePro Song.
you can search it on youtube if you want.

Hm if anyone interested here is the whole song I think, (without subs) and some of them don't have MV (haven't been created or spoilers etc) link is in the spoiler.

ugh. in 99% of the cases I really can't stand vocaloid or any kind of synthethised voice....

Would be nice if an Utaite picked it up. Maybe I could get the story better then AND enjoy the music.

Aaah I see, they're stuck in a Continuum Shift! And the way out is... Doing your homework!

Shut it, Kyon.

Now, seriously, Kido laughing was a weird sight to see. And they have to meet the gang all over again, and get killed in a  horrible way again. Ugh, this is going to get confusing. Even MORE confusing.

I know, I'm doing the same thing lol!

We're getting an Anime though! And it's being SHAFT'd! YAAAYYYY

There's only one problem with SHAFTing something... You simply can't give it to new people...

I'm...completely lost by this series. I'm interested...just...confused. Terribly confused.

You gotta also read the light novels and watch PVs, just reading manga isn't enough to comprehend the story.

well,it feels pretty much like a continuum shift.i don't see what else it can be but somone causing a continuum shift to try to reach the future they want.

Aaah I see, they're stuck in a Continuum Shift! And the way out is... Doing your homework!

...i guess they all died and world reseted?

I think I'm gonna have to reread all the chapters because I've completely lost track of what's going on...too many flashbacks.

I know, I'm doing the same thing lol!

We're getting an Anime though! And it's being SHAFT'd! YAAAYYYY

I think I'm gonna have to reread all the chapters because I've completely lost track of what's going on...too many flashbacks.

fuck you with feelings

Some reading music, anyone?

Spoiler

I'm...completely lost by this series. I'm interested...just...confused. Terribly confused.

you know in chapter 19 the mc look like STAZ in blood lad

Well the manga will probably get into all that stuff soon but if you want to know earlier so that you can understand some things, you should listen to them.

yeah, i already see all of the PV and ....

mindblown

i am about to cry...

the first is very funny and last what happen what...

is it really need to listen the music?

Well the manga will probably get into all that stuff soon but if you want to know earlier so that you can understand some things, you should listen to them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics