Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

I still say that she's just a Cat in Heat...

of course they're big, yuuto needs his harem of big-breasted hot babes.

Reminds me of my last year of High School. If I wasn't reading a manga, drawing, follin' around with my derp friends or paying attention 'cause it was an interesting subject, I was fast asleep. Funny thing is, I read, among other things, Omamori Himari. And by that I mean the physical, paper, translated version, that I hid more from my classmates (I was a closet pervert then) than my teachers, that just stopped bothering when all my tests were graded 9 out of 10. I Also read the Light Novel version of To Aru Majutsu no Index in my 3DS during the last semester. And in the end I still got on one of the best universities of my country. Let this be a lesson to you all, Manga helps you pass your tests, be they Admission Tests or Final Exams.

True Story, just ask a friend of mine.

Humans are not multi-taskers, but concentrating on one thing stresses out the brain. At work I work more efficiently while reading manga and stuff because I don't tire that quick - Gaming all the time stresses me out too as an opposite - I pull out my kindle reading LNs when I spend too much time watching LCD (games, anime, digital manga..) - too much of one thing is never good as much as you convince yourself.

so yeah, I read at work all the time.

Granted, read ecchi @ school and work at your own risk.

Dafuq is this? I don't mind some good foreplay but where the hell's she runnin' off to now?

8 more chapters till the ending. Ahhh, I can't wait to see. hehe : P

Spoiler

Came here for the harem ending. Now disappointed that Himari isn't there. :( Then again, if she appears afterwards like I've heard, it possibly means that she is more special I suppose.

yandere more almost activated ...

(or already activated ?)

Fujimura ending was good though I prefer the end is due to fujimura's own decison. DearS ending is due to the mc own decision.

The mangaka other works is fine too.

Fujimura don't like that ending ... =3= ...

and DearS MC decision only to follow them ... not being raep at spaceship ... =3= ...

I wonder how MC feeling ... nausea and being raep at the same time ... puking for every "round" get finished ? ... vomit intercourse ... *yuck*

Reminds me of my last year of High School. If I wasn't reading a manga, drawing, follin' around with my derp friends or paying attention 'cause it was an interesting subject, I was fast asleep. Funny thing is, I read, among other things, Omamori Himari. And by that I mean the physical, paper, translated version, that I hid more from my classmates (I was a closet pervert then) than my teachers, that just stopped bothering when all my tests were graded 9 out of 10. I Also read the Light Novel version of To Aru Majutsu no Index in my 3DS during the last semester. And in the end I still got on one of the best universities of my country. Let this be a lesson to you all, Manga helps you pass your tests, be they Admission Tests or Final Exams.

It's true, I sat beside him. I would also read omamori himari whenever he brought it to class, and it was hardcore because our seats was right in front of the teacher. 

Only way I can get through it w/o falling asleep

Yuuto...

Y U NO POUNCE DAT PUDDY TAT?!

Aarrrrrrrrghh!!

You mean you don't?

I don't. I can daydream very well.

That remind me of a teacher who has this enchanting voice that just listening make you very sleepy though granted that it's always evening class.

...And at work!!! Thats probably why I find myself being a bit dumb.....and somewhat poor. Although I have high hopes of meeting a hot oujosama ;) ....I also watch manga and comment while driving, which is hard..... I dont remember how I drove here..... Hmm..??

Where is that police siren coming from?

[deleted]

you read manga in class?

...And at work!!! Thats probably why I find myself being a bit dumb.....and somewhat poor. Although I have high hopes of meeting a hot oujosama ;) ....I also watch manga and comment while driving, which is hard..... I dont remember how I drove here..... Hmm..??

a5cfwp.jpg

LOL DERP FACE

you read manga in class?

you read manga in class?

You mean you don't?

Thats not what I expected lol. Almost got myself kicked out of class.

you read manga in class?

Thats not what I expected lol. Almost got myself kicked out of class.

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Dat Cameltoe....Perfect. 

none with mass orgy sex ...

but DearS, Yomeiro Choice seems swing into that ...

(even without showing it)

BTW, Fujimura-kun Meitsu also have harem ending ...

Fujimura ending was good though I prefer the end is due to fujimura's own decison. DearS ending is due to the mc own decision.

The mangaka other works is fine too.

DearS has a  proper ending, for me anyways.

none with mass orgy sex ...

but DearS, Yomeiro Choice seems swing into that ...

(even without showing it)

BTW, Fujimura-kun Meitsu also have harem ending ...

maybe the only harem manga with proper ending ...

unless other ecchi harem manga will follow it ... *x* ...

DearS has a  proper ending, for me anyways.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics