Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 55votes)

Usogui

Alt Names: alt 嘘喰いalt 噬谎者alt The Lie Eater
Author: Sako Toshio
Artist: Sako Toshio
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There are gamblers out there who even bet their lives as ante. But to secure the integrity of these life-threatening gambles, a violent and powerful organization by the name of “Kakerou” referees these games as a neutral party. Follow Baku Madarame a.k.a. Usogui (The Lie Eater) as he gambles against maniacal opponents at games – such as Escape the Abandoned Building, Old Maid, and Hangman – to ultimately “out-gamble” and control the neutral organization of Kakerou itself.
Go to Usogui Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

103 Comments

@Dudhunter: I think he's talking about this: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10132
I never read it, though (maybe i will, if someone upload it on batoto :P)
what is the actual title of the manga you are talking about?
Something like Akagi but more obvious

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics