Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt ąø§ąø±ąø¢ąø‹ąø™ąø„ąø™ąøąø²ąø£ą¹Œąø•ąø¹ąø™alt 惐ć‚Æćƒžćƒ³ć€‚alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giįŗ„c mĘ” hį»a sÄ© truyį»‡n tranhalt ēˆ†ę¼«ēŽ‹ć€‚alt é£Ÿå¤¢č€…alt é£Ÿę¢¦č€…alt ė°”ģæ ė§Œalt ŲØŲ§ŁƒŁˆŁ…Ų§Ł†
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

A BIG BIRD!!
No script. BOSS.
Go azuki! do it like a boss!
Does anyone here watched Face Off on Syfy. There's this guy named Rayce and his work was about dark and light entities that are trying to bring a middle entity on their side which ends with warping the middle one with light and dark. It kinda reminds me of Reversi with the Dark Demon trying to warp people's minds into his own convenience and the Light Demon trying to turn it all back to his normal.
I can clearly see the Producer's mind: "*grins* moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney *more grins*"
I agree, that was a good plan. Although honestly speaking, it'd be better if it was a
Spoiler
Oh so its another arc for the auditions, man they sure are going a lot just for their first anime lol
Manager: just as planned! (not)
beautiful
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^^ I loved this chapter T.T
I love that producer guy. He's such a riot!
that was definitely the ending i was expecting but that doesn't mean i didn't like it. I loved the shocked expression on that creeps face when his whole smear campaign back fired in his face.
The reaction of Fukuda an co when Mashiro said his name was hilarious. Well, this was rather unexpected to me as well.

But I'm glad that this resolved nicely :D
I really hope this is the end to all this drama. Though I don't think that fat otaku is done yet. Hope no creeps stalk Azuki.
I liked the ending...Oh Mr Producer-Manager Guy
Posted Image
saiko FTW \o/

An incredible chapter ^^
Very awesome chapter
She reveals she's a virgin, more stalkers to look out for? O.O
@nofear91

the ntr theme itself brings rage :P

the best alternative would be, trolling i guess?
one of the best touching chapter... XD
Sorry guys, I mistook the idea that NTR often bring out the rage in the readers for the current situation.

Btw, haters gonna love, right?
Based on the genre alone, it's improbable that there will be NTR in this series.
It's nice to have dreams like theirs.
Why would anyone bring NTR and this manga together. It would defeat the whole purpose of the story and kill the manga entirely. Besides I sincerely believe they had the chance to corrupt Miho and make Mashiro look like a wuss when they asked her to model for a photobook with bikinis and whatever else, and she had asked Mashiro for advice on the topic.

But seriously, if anything like that happens, the manga won't live long after the specific chapter and it would most likely be cancelled.
Chapter 169
This manga keeps getting better and better...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics