Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 104votes)

Hataraku Maousama! High School!

Alt Names: alt はたらく魔王さま! ハイスクール!alt Hataraku Maou-sama! High School!
Author: Wagahara Satoshi
Artist: Mishima Kurone
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A retelling of the Hataraku Maousama story based on what if certain characters attended high school instead of being in the workforce.

> Spin Off of Hataraku Maousama!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hataraku-maousama-r6241)
Go to Hataraku Maousama! High School! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That b*tch- Discussion New Window geenius3ab
  • 9 Replies

140 Comments

2co3k1t.jpgHello my daughter

I have seen this patter before

Spoiler

Spoiler

for some reason i completely forgot that character was in to love-ru and somehow replaced the memory and made her a character in the original devil as a part timer ...

the brain sure is incredible 

I have seen this patter before

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wish there was a season 2. 

Maou and Yusa have fornicated without intimate contact. But it's okay because the kid is cute.

Spoiler

Emi's tsundere level is one of the most powerful and effective i've ever saw, it's actually not annoying but really cute

like Hinagiku from Hayate's level of tsundere cuteness??

lol @ Rilakkuma translated to Relax Bear.. Confused me for a moment..

Ahhh update...It's been so long

happyhappyplz.gif

raising flags like a bossssssssss

HOLY SHIT, an update. Thanks~

Emi's tsundere level is one of the most powerful and effective i've ever saw, it's actually not annoying but really cute

7 chapters in and I still can't say I like Sasaki.  Emi too strong.

Spoiler

1boEHV9.png

Not to mention...what pinoys? -_-"

filipinos

actually i prefer this one rather the original version of HMS albeit fth is overrun by pinoys -_-

Not to mention...what pinoys? -_-"

actually i prefer this one rather the original version of HMS albeit fth is overrun by pinoys -_-

I'M SO BUTT HURT OVER THESE RELEASES NOT BEING ENGLISH!

Spoiler

So very butt-hurt D:

Spoiler

Personally don't see anything wrong with that. It's a spin-off after all. *shrug*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Chiho and Emi are both okay... But I'm gonna wait out a bit and root for Suzuno! *gets pelted with rocks from both sides of the Chiho vs. Emi debate*

I'm with you on that! Emi seems too... STANDARD. Chiho seems too... STANDARD... Both are kinda sterotypical... *Gets pelted with bricks*

Chiho and Emi are both okay... But I'm gonna wait out a bit and root for Suzuno! *gets pelted with rocks from both sides of the Chiho vs. Emi debate*

i could see the anime getting an ova from this spinoff

If Emi doesn't get the demon I'll be pissed off.

i usually like the tsundere but im liking chiichan in this one better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics