Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 247votes)

Hataraku Maousama!

Alt Names: alt はたらく魔王さま!alt Demon Lord at Work!alt Hataraku Maou-sama!alt 알바하는 마왕님!alt The Devil Is a Part-Timeralt Work! Demon King!alt 打工吧!魔王大人
Author: Wagahara Satoshi
Artist: Hiragi Akio
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King almost succeeds in conquering the magical world, but gets defeated by the Hero and flees to modern day Tokyo. Without the skills to survive in human society, the Demon King's struggle to survive begins.

Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

Spin-off:

> Hataraku Maousama! High School!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hataraku-maousama-high-school-r6242 )
Go to Hataraku Maousama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

415 Comments

anime adaptation of this series will be airing on april 2013
here's the trailer
Loving it , need more :3
Hey, did you hear? Hataraku Maousama would be made into anime series next year!!!
instant follow!
I want MOAAAAARRRRRR!!
woww I like this , more chapter please LOL
I'm totally loving it, kinda cliched, but what isn't nowadays, I mean honestly, there's nothing new under the sun. Still very good.

We need more!!!!
I like this, I wonder were this story will go, and how long it will go on?
oh come on! Want more!! XD ahaha it's getting interesting! XD
lol this is awesome

I swear if that umbrella appears at a later chapter on her possession it means that our hero got smith but the most simple gesture XD
and she try to kill him in denial I love her been so tsuntsun >.<
also love how they are not High Schoolers and that he is not and idiot so refreshing
At least that Maou still has his charm to get the ladies
Hero working in a call center? still not as funny as Demon Lord working at Mc :P
The best one, i believe, is the H-manga called Power Play! by Yamatogawa.
I don't know which is better...this or the spin-off but either way it's a win, win!!!
@bakaman
Looks like a decent adaption so far.
yep I'm lovin it! (not meant to be a McDonald's reference btw)
I love this series more and more with every chapter.
Emilie exceeds in everything, except in boob size
This is the best!

I can remember something similar, where the demon lord sits in the school and the hero comes in and asks him out, everyone thinks she got dumped by him... any1 knows which one that was o0?

That manga you are talking about is made by the same author. So just click on the name of the author and it'll take you to all his work; or just click on this http://vatoto.com/search?artist_name=Wagahara%20Satoshi
I can remember something similar, where the demon lord sits in the school and the hero comes in and asks him out, everyone thinks she got dumped by him... any1 knows which one that was o0?
This art... who does it remind me of?
This art... who does it remind me of?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics