Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 247votes)

Hataraku Maousama!

Alt Names: alt はたらく魔王さま!alt Demon Lord at Work!alt Hataraku Maou-sama!alt 알바하는 마왕님!alt The Devil Is a Part-Timeralt Work! Demon King!alt 打工吧!魔王大人
Author: Wagahara Satoshi
Artist: Hiragi Akio
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King almost succeeds in conquering the magical world, but gets defeated by the Hero and flees to modern day Tokyo. Without the skills to survive in human society, the Demon King's struggle to survive begins.

Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

Spin-off:

> Hataraku Maousama! High School!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hataraku-maousama-high-school-r6242 )
Go to Hataraku Maousama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

415 Comments

Are there any series similar to this besides Maoyuu Maou Yuusha?
Thanks for the update! Great chapter!
meh story is nothing new saying its great means you dont read anything good well w/e he just better pick Emi in the end i knows shes a bitch now but im sure she will change i dont like the human girl shes sooo boring and cliche so pick Emi Mr maou
@kasimmorathi Emi doesn't have the same magic power as Maou does. She can only fight him because of her sacred sword. At least that's what I think :)
This chapter really did help some plot information!
Spoiler
This is getting better, on both plot and characters.
Spoiler
Loving dem feet.
.... He said " is it strange if you get two texts that are similar from 2 difference people at the same time "
Hero, go home you're drunk!
Maou, you
Spoiler
@Vent du Noir Except one of the mailing addresses he doesn't know texts him?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/132512/hataraku-maousama_v1_ch2_by_for-the-halibut/32 what the fuck ? ...... that's make no sense ... if something is big like an earthquake isn't it normal ? (Earthquake start at 5:00 , a lot of people suffer it ... Then they text to friends to check if they're ok ... So he got two friend who care about his safety.... What's so strange about thaT? )
Anyone else likes Chiho better than that bitchy Emi?
Diamond heart :)
The authour better give some kind of good personality point for the hero.
jesus christ.
until now she's a bitch, annoying, and a cockblocker.
You cannot dominate a world if all humans are dead afterall.
Ouch the hero just got slapped in the face by her own prejudice. Must be painful.
Is a church conspiracy!!! Is what I'm thinking right now.
This is getting really interesting
Maou looks bad-ass in his hybrid form. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
more please
Yusa is annoying. but is a kind character, and one that makes Maou looks so much better.
I would had expected a guy cockblocking him, but you Yuusa that was uncalled for. Please no playing with young maiden's hearts, that's how yanderes are born
Now that's development :D

Definitely loving this series.
Ty for the update! @page 9:

Posted Image

*So close :<
A new chapter. Oh thank god I decided to stay up for another 5 minutes.
My night is infinitely better now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics