Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 247votes)

Hataraku Maousama!

Alt Names: alt はたらく魔王さま!alt Demon Lord at Work!alt Hataraku Maou-sama!alt 알바하는 마왕님!alt The Devil Is a Part-Timeralt Work! Demon King!alt 打工吧!魔王大人
Author: Wagahara Satoshi
Artist: Hiragi Akio
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King almost succeeds in conquering the magical world, but gets defeated by the Hero and flees to modern day Tokyo. Without the skills to survive in human society, the Demon King's struggle to survive begins.

Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

Spin-off:

> Hataraku Maousama! High School!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hataraku-maousama-high-school-r6242 )
Go to Hataraku Maousama! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

415 Comments

Oh at last an update...

And its chapter after the anime too...

Nice...

That kid can stop emilia's sword.

So I guess she's an angel maybe.

Xant, why jump chapters.....

That kid looks exactly like the one from To-love Ru

Yes, Yes! We are finally in uncharted waters! How long I've waited for this.

lol xantscantralates whatever that word is haha

Nope, at least when I read the last few chapters from volume 5 I thought I hadn't seen it before.

If you don't mind getting a small spoiler, I think it's about this:

Spoiler

If you think that was in the anime then all's good, but I personally don't remember it.

That was the last episode.

A bunch of 20-somethings yelling at each other and ducking into a run-down apartment with an unconscious child in tow. Yeah, totally something people wouldn't notice.

Basically what happened on the anime iirc.

Nope, at least when I read the last few chapters from volume 5 I thought I hadn't seen it before.

If you don't mind getting a small spoiler, I think it's about this:

Spoiler

If you think that was in the anime then all's good, but I personally don't remember it.

Also, I won't be reading this since volume 6 is out and my copy should arrive sometime next week :D Imported it for only $9.50 :3

Is there much point in translating this now since the official translations are already past this? http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/The-Devil-Is-a-Part-Timer!-Vol-6-(manga)/9780316398206/?yen

You can buy the the digital version of Vol.6 for $6.99 USD from a couple different places.

And if you don't like paying for things, you can pirate a ripped version of it if you know where to look.

right, 24-26 are what happened in last show anime

and fyi raw already reach 46, someone pls translate it 

What happened to 24 - 26?

Basically what happened on the anime iirc.

What happened to 24 - 26?

Fuck yes time for some Daddy Maou and Mommy Emilia

NO STABBY!

Oh baby I never thought this would get translated again!
And starting at this part too? Good choice.
If people want to know what happened in between just watch the anime.
Alas Ramus AT LAST.

I need to study some spanish...

They stopped scanlating this at chapter 24, according to their website. I don't really get why they say 6 volumes are out when only 4 have actually been released by Yen Press though. I don't really mind, it just means I have to wait for my pre-orders to arrive instead of reading it here first.

They probably didn't look at the dates. i wanna assume that they saw it listed and that was it.

They stopped scanlating this at chapter 24, according to their website. I don't really get why they say 6 volumes are out when only 4 have actually been released by Yen Press though. I don't really mind, it just means I have to wait for my pre-orders to arrive instead of reading it here first.

"Thank Mr. Binqoreaf for this weeks release of Hataraku Maou Sama. Ok so this will officially be the last release of this manga from SpinyBack and we assume all other scanlation groups as well. The manga isnt only licensed it has 6 volumes out already. Meaning it has surpassed what we have done.

You can buy the volumes at Barnes and Nobles. We dont wanna do a manga that is being officially done. So it was fun while it lasted, but this is our first officially dropped manga. What a highlight."

Lol, I just went to their website as well and saw that.  Yeah, Chap 24 is also out on their site, for those who don't want to wait 7 days before someone can put it onto here.

If anything - at least they managed to get it to the point where the anime ended (ie: LN 2).  Kudos to TheSpinyBackTeam for all their hard work.

"Thank Mr. Binqoreaf for this weeks release of Hataraku Maou Sama. Ok so this will officially be the last release of this manga from SpinyBack and we assume all other scanlation groups as well. The manga isnt only licensed it has 6 volumes out already. Meaning it has surpassed what we have done.

You can buy the volumes at Barnes and Nobles. We dont wanna do a manga that is being officially done. So it was fun while it lasted, but this is our first officially dropped manga. What a highlight."

This chapter came out over 2 months ago. Surprised it just now reached here.

Employee-Zone-Exactly.jpg

GIVE ME A SEASON 2!

i believe a chapter is overdue

Well, Maou's manliness was showing... all over... this chapter...

Man, nice to remember why I love Maou so much. He's frikkin awesome! Better than a lot of heroes, let me tell you. Thanks TheSpinyBackTeam!

The better question should be "Does Yen Press ever catch up to the Anime?"  And judging from the fact that it took 2 manga volumes to cover the first arc, I'd say at least another 2 volumes / half a year before they can get to where SpinyBack is at the current moment.

The anime only covers the first two LN volumes, so Yen have caught up to the anime already. Though that's all they've done who knows when they will release volume 3. Which is a shame as I feel the story takes a really interesting turn in the third volume differentiating it from other LN's.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics