Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 202votes)

Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai

Alt Names: alt 彼女はソレを我慢できないalt Dia tak bisa menahannyaalt Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinaialt She can not bear it
Author: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Artist: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kusabana Ryouta is a normal highschool boy, except that he always wears a full body dog suit and never takes it off.
Things were just like always until he accidentally drops the bag of the girl he likes, and her sports pants fall out. And just when he picked them up - wondering how they smelled -, the new homeroom Teacher Kizawa Ayame AKA Ayane-Chan catches him in the act. Pleading that he will do anything if she doesn't tell anyone about this, she agrees, but asks him: "In exchange will you let me sniffle your body?".
Go to Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you pity the main character? New Window Anthill_Inside
  • 5 Replies

428 Comments

Now if only more manga could have good endings like that.

And,
Spoiler
I like this story a lot, it was different. It was a short ride, but man it sure was an exciting one :).
We have clothed sex, now we have inside animal custom sex... what's next?
The ending was hilarious.

Bahaha
Rofl ends like that are worth it.
That was the weirdest awesomest sh*% i have ever fu(*ing read.....period....well i've read some really fu#$ed up hentai so maybe a close 25th.....
your* Typing while talking on the phone doesn't help lol.
Thanks for the ride guys, PROzess still hasn't lost his touch for awesome manga choices. I can't wait for you're next project guys.
Cool grandma...
That was a weird enjoyable read for me
is it odd that i want a hot teacher to do that to me :/
This was really good.

Wow.
This manga was...intense at best! Thx scanlator for the really quick releases and top quality scans/translation.
I'm almost certain he wore that dog suit in order to facilitate weight loss. Not that he was actually abnormal. Now the class rep--that bitch is bonkers.
He's not normal, he wore a dog suit to SCHOOL! Oh and he seems to be into exhibitionism, not sure if it counts if you are doing it inside a dog suit though lol
thank you pinoymanga scans only u guys did good
the end was pretty nice.....lolololol
:)
@Anthill_Inside:- doesn't still had sex ? :P

on another note:-

It was good, the guy achieved more with that dog suit then most, the ending was normal and didn't actually suck, so I guess I give this a good 8/10.

Oh and who here other then me wanted to buy a doggy suit right after lol.
I would say Murashita's fetish was being a NTR..... God I hate NTR.
Too short and an rather unappealing ending... Well, the manga was somehow good to the point where that class pres turned out to be the weirdest of the three...
Join me next week on "Let's make no f!?king sense" where I'll be waxing an owl.
On a serious note, this was strangely quite stimulating.
Was hoping they'd all get into the dog suit and have a threesome though ......
i think i just caught a fucked up fetish after reading this manga..... dog suits i have u in a new light now.
was good til it ended :|
Page 24 of chapter 12 is the best picture ever... If there would be a way to some up the ridiculous, awesomeness of this manga, that would be it... Sucks that its over... :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics