Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

"You must be shitting with me"-face at the last page of the chapter. :D
Posted Imagei came for ecchi tag, i leave with wdf.
that's it! He will be killed in next chapter... then he returned to the past
Endless loop... lol
Or at least try to get him laid even if you have to buy him a hooker.
Only one thing to say about this: kill him before he kills you.
The more he tries to change his fate the worse it becomes, if you don't want to die by his hands, learn to defend against him when the times comes oh and become a better person while you're at it.
You're totally thinking about it the wrong way. You not there to stop yourself from getting laid, you're there to get your friend laid.
Sorry for double posting, but i can't seem to edit my last post. Masaki is a lesbian at first. Then falls for kazuya.
I got a feeling that Masaki is a girl, loved kazuya, she let him go, got tired of how he treated the girls as nothing but sex toys, couldn't hold her rage in and thats why she killed him. To end her pain and the other girls. Btw Prozz i think you are hiding the tragedy tag on purpose, just to troll with us.

-Naz
why not just settle with one girl, get married, have a kid, live an honest life, i dont think his best friend would kill for that. Thats kinda boring though, so GO MC BE A BOSS AND GET THEM GIRLS!.
@Zero0mega

Why wait 15 years when you can kill him now?
And now the best bro(Masaki) will sprout his 10 arms and strangle the both of them to death. THE END.
First of all I must thank PROzess, once again big man you broke all level of awesomeness you set before, you are the BO$$.

now if I get this straight, this feels like playing a Visual Novel and all routes gets you killed, for example:

1. If you get laid before your best bro -----> BAD END
2. If you flirt with more girls than your best bro ------> BAD END
3. The girl that your best bro likes starts to hit on you -----> BAD END
4. any aspects of sexual intercourse ------> instant BAD END

So i guess going the monk route where you don't get laid is the safest, but where is the fun in that. for the MC just learn some martial art and kick his butt in 15 years.
@NoFear91
N
o, faaaaaaaaaar longer before that.

Cain, son of Adam and Eve, killed Abel (his brother) because Cain jealous that Abel got beautiful sister as Abel's wife.
I can't wait to see what happens with the other girls, it's too bad we won't see the first girl anymore.
I agree with PROzess:
Spoiler

I like how after going back and trying not to start anything with any of the girls he's encountered so far he still effortlessly gets their interests because he's talking to them this time and just generally being a nice guy which will probably just make his friend even more jealous.

The MC's like austin powers except he doesn't have bad teeth lol.
somehow the main character brings out every girl's curiosity. what an enviable trait.
Nice fail logic..
Spoiler
Well he can go on to live his life as a monk and remove all carnal desires from his body through countless hours of meditation.....or push his friend in front of a speeding truck but hey his choice
it's over the mc is finished
The thing is, we don't know for sure if he died before going back.
In "again" the male and female mc are sent back after falling down some stairs, but not sure if they died. (probably not important to the story)

Spoiler (I guess?)
In Fate/stay night, saber became a heroic spirit just before dying
superb story
A smart idea would be is killing that guy first
0o shit just got real.
Whats weird about the "steal the girl your friend loves then get killed" theory, is that mc just said there wasnt such a setting with her, so we can conclude that he can change the future, for better or worse.
Hahahah Poor Masaki
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics