Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

"Come with me for a bit" - The line usually means something good is about to happen or something extremely bad...I pick the latter.
From the looks of things the actual trigger is probably that the girl eventually gets hit by a train and dies...
I think Saotome Hazuki-chan is the safest Route so far, but the "experience of the future" make him not realize it, and always make his charm leveling up in front of other girls.

And the dangerous one is... the "virgin boy" is getting envious to him.
Masaki is jealous of Kazuya's natural charisma, which was the cause of Kazuya's successes in work and women. That's my theory.
Could have sworn Prozess said something about her not showing up anymore. I hope she uses the screen time to hook the mc into some ntr goodness.
the MC is cool! hes making the hardest option instead of just (for we 99% of people) kill the problem=aka best friend.

+1 for this manga and instant follow. I love the design and the girls here are really hot :)
Finally! A cool MC, cool story, cool characters, cool drawing. i like it :)
@mangaholic that is most likely.
This manga and the train... somehow remind me of "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time".
This is just a theory but i think that kazuya make yoshino suicide by jumping in front of the train because he betray her or something, which may lead to his dead in the future.
It's just a theory so let's see how it turns out
@Darksavior98: Why not "Doesn't matter, had sex"
@Eatcake That's hella hard when your personal relationship skills developed for 15 years makes all the girls flock to you and ignore the friend practically completely.
Repeat same life
Kill the damn bitch
???
Profit.

and scream teh motto: "I didn't choose the sex life ....the sex life chose me."
Anyone else think that the guy is just making it worse and worse?
So many cock-block story lately. This time the guy tries to cock-block himself. Hilarious.
Posted Image
@Lolipop Candy: So an all-out war between gods and humans did not amuse you? Let me tell you why I used Troy as an example:
- Eris, the goddess of strife and discord gave Athena, Hero and Aphrodite (3 goddesses) a golden apple. Zeus got caught in the crossfire so he had to shift the responsibility to Paris whom later judged Aphrodite as the fairest
- Aphrodite won, in exchange she made Helen (another women) fall in love with Paris. And this action ultimately led to the Trojan war.
- Later on, gods were also got caught in the war

May be Troy wasn't the earliest example but the best one
Ok, so this time:
- Bang all girls liek a bawss.
- Win the lottery ( cause u surely remember one of the numbers that happened over the last 15 years)
- Kill your best friend before he goes psycho
- ???
- Profit.
@Houssam Lakios OMG is that Love tyrant? That stuff is hilarious. Comic Meteor is getting some interesting stuff.
[spoiler] [/http://comic-meteor.jp/data/lovetyrant/0003/_SWF_Window.html]
Nazgulix's theory that his best friend is actually a girl and killed him for jealousy is making me laugh.
It'll be interesting to see how this kid is going to surpass temptation and pacify is friend's sanity at the same time.

One slip up = death sentence

Can't wait to see how this will turn out.
HWASONTR (Harem With A Side Of NTR)?!

YES!!!
D.A.T. cliffhanger
Wait what? this is tragedy?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics