Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

It's alright to cry, crying doesn't make you weak. In fact it makes you stronger
Posted Image
Oh Shiharu-chan, it's okay! He'll be ecstatic to help you out! Besides.. a little tears and a little comforting might lead to something steamy ~

Totally not likely considering this is a light fluffy manga, but one can dream, no? xD
Guys love to see a girl's weak side once in a while because it enables them to feel a little more dependable when providing a shoulder or a strong chest to lean on!
Just push him down and kiss him already. You want it, he wants it, all your problems would go away. But hey, what am i saying, this is a shoujo and they need the drama :-(
Yeah! Push him down!
Shiharu-tan, it's alright to let Sei-tan see your weak self once in a while, Sei-tan isn't bothered by it at all.
ALL OF MY FEELS!

Posted Image

"That's some nice memory you had there...

It'll be sad if something happened to those places..."

.- . I hate myself too for thinking that.
@Liar If that crossover ever happened, I think everyone's eyes would melt from the cuteness. Combining the two cutest manga ever created would only lead to a adorapocalypse. The world is not yet ready for such a thing.
thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!!
@Liar No.
GUYS!

WHAT IF WE SHIP RYUUICHI FROM Gakuen Babysitters WITH SHIHARU?!
Y'know, for a while there, way before the grandparents came into the picture, I had a small, wild theory. What if: The twins' Dad comes back! But the twins take a while to get used to him so Shiharu helps them along, although it makes her feel awkward to be in the middle of it. The father sees how well she gets along with them, and proposes to her so she can be a mother to his children, no real feelings on his end. Seiji gets jealous and conflicted! And the usual love triangle drama plays out blah blah blah. Profit: Happily ever after for Sei-tan and Shiharu-tan, with the twins in there somehow!

Now it's practically jossed since this manga is getting more realistic. However, the father is still AWOL even after all this time. If this manga wants drama, he'll turn out to have been raising a new family somewhere else this entire time after his mourning period. *raises tray to block potential tomatoes*

Anyway, Grandpa's teasing might have turned out nicely but our couple was way too quick and adamant in smacking down our hopes and dreams, awrk! I'm with Liar on this one! Cute babies are cute!
You have made my day, Japanzai.
By this time next year, Shiharu, you and Matsunaga will be together. So you don't have to worry about a thing!

Posted Image
Thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!
Every one of the chapters is a good way to start my mornings /w a smile.
@insomniac1970 I wonder if it's because the author is advancing the story to put an ending?
I'm glad the grandparents are such good people, but...but...
Sigh, I'm sure some of you know what I mean and can't find the words to say.
Thanks, Japanzai, for a great chapter. I really like this manga.
Oh god...Akane-chan giving the roll...asking if it was "yummy"
Posted Image
lol @Akane-chan eating a whole roll. I bet she gets told how much of a glutton she was as a child later on, when she wants to diet as a teen XD

And damnit Sei-tan, make a move already. How much longer are you going to wait?
Dammit, Shiharu is the ultimate housewife and mother...

Every time Shiharu greets Matsunaga at the door, it always looks like they're already married and living together. Dammit, Matsunaga, make Shiharu your waifu already!

Posted Image
More like --
"For us, you're my FUTURE BRIDE."
That's what Sei-tan was supposed to say.
Dadgum!
HNNNG, this release made this an even happier Thanksgiving! Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving to all! http://forum.egscans.com/images/smilies/ShinWoo_Blush.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics