Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 382votes)

Oh, My Sweet Alien!

Alt Names: alt ヨメがコレなもんで。alt Yome ga Kore na Monde.alt Мой милый пришелец!
Author: Miyata Kouji
Artist: Miyata Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man marries an alien. Wackiness ensues.
Go to Oh, My Sweet Alien! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh, My Sweet Alien! General Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 12 Replies

375 Comments

i really do like these slice of life types, theyre always so heart warming.
I love how she sleeps at the end... so damn cute.
Ah, there goes my toothache again. Such a sweet story. <3
demasioado linda.
...cute
I think we need the classic line now:
"Show me more of this earth custom called 'kissing'!"
This is adorable. Its short and sweet like a cupcake. Never spoils thanks to that haha.
It's weird, cute, and hot. /follow
Well, at least we have an alpha male as a main, also that was quite romantic, good going.
Posted Image
love this series!
My neighbor is medusa...
lol cuteness overlord. cuteness and tyranny rolled into one xD
Everyone can be bribed!!! Through CUPCAKES
@ sultan199999 I think you meant "cuteness OVERLOAD," but I like the thought of a cuteness OVERLORD; that'd make a good manga, lol.
cuteness overlord
Love it.
Reminds me of old sitcoms, like "I Love Lucy".
But with a little of MiB stuff mixed in. Remember the scene from the first Men in Black movie, where Will Smith assisted in alien childbirth right in the car?
That is one awesome baby.
Gotta love kids and their innocence, no prejudice.
Those are way too short...
My...what a sweet child Posted Image
To each their own chronodekar, I for one definitely enjoyed reading this despite the fact that it's not.... groundbreaking.
This was just bizarree. I mean - what the heck is going on ? He just proposed when he met her? And she agreed?

And why do we have so many of these "alien" or "monster" marriages where the "other" party has to pretend to be human?

Too cliche and a bit dull if you ask me. I just don't see what the other commenters are excited about.

-chronodekar
Moments later, parent's laptop gets obliterated by a crybeam.
Hmm. I was thinking of monster musume but.. This is different..
I was thinking 'slice of life'.. turns out it really is tagged so appropriately.
This is awesome. Short, but awesome (as evidenced by the fact that out of all 25 votes, it maintains a perfect 5 star rating).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics