Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 382votes)

Oh, My Sweet Alien!

Alt Names: alt ヨメがコレなもんで。alt Yome ga Kore na Monde.alt Мой милый пришелец!
Author: Miyata Kouji
Artist: Miyata Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man marries an alien. Wackiness ensues.
Go to Oh, My Sweet Alien! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh, My Sweet Alien! General Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 12 Replies

375 Comments

Hoolllllyy shiiet

its actually continued 

OMG!!! UPDATE!!! YEARS!!! 

I'M SO OLD!!!!

Spoiler

IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

World Three bellied up and went under a long time ago. I was the "director" of this particular project though, so there's nothing saying it can't follow me. In fact, it will. I've already obtained the book, and even managed to rediscover some of my long-lost motivation to continue on scanslation work. As long as I don't get abducted by aliens myself, you can bet there will be more of this showing up sooner rather than later. Just don't expect something to appear tomorrow. I was pretty much locked into retirement, so getting back in the game is gonna take a lot of reorganization and stuff. Legend has it that there is a scanner hidden deep within this pile of crap on the table behind me. I must unearth that before anything else.

Get to work!

World Three bellied up and went under a long time ago. I was the "director" of this particular project though, so there's nothing saying it can't follow me. In fact, it will. I've already obtained the book, and even managed to rediscover some of my long-lost motivation to continue on scanslation work. As long as I don't get abducted by aliens myself, you can bet there will be more of this showing up sooner rather than later. Just don't expect something to appear tomorrow. I was pretty much locked into retirement, so getting back in the game is gonna take a lot of reorganization and stuff. Legend has it that there is a scanner hidden deep within this pile of crap on the table behind me. I must unearth that before anything else.

tumblr_inline_n1581sXTRW1qzcxxq.jpg

That's seriously awesome to hear. Thank you so much!

RIP Miyata Kouji. So sad that he died at such a young age and I liked some of his work a lot. 

On another note. Miyata Kouji released another volume for this manga last month. I wonder if World Three would pick this up again or someone else will be able to get it. I would love to see more of this.

A second volume before dying, quite the timing.

RIP Miyata Kouji. So sad that he died at such a young age and I liked some of his work a lot. 

On another note. Miyata Kouji released another volume for this manga last month. I wonder if World Three would pick this up again or someone else will be able to get it. I would love to see more of this.

Miyata Kouji had passed away.

RIP.

Fuck, I am quite fond of his works.

F*ck you, whoever it was that axed this series.

Not all series get axed, some just END. AND if it gets axed, series 99.99% of the time only get axed because it's not SELLING. The goal is to ultimate make MONEY to keep it running, don't complain.

Well, this was fun.
Not too much of a garry-stu, but not a complete pussy as well. A likable, realistic male character in a rom-com, of all things.
Not bad, author, not bad.

I enjoyed this greatly.

*Puts away sodden tissues*

Wow, this ended too fast.

I wish there was more.

I just reread the manga,and I know I've said this before, but Nobou Makabe is the man!

Loves his wife! LIKE A BOSS!

Turns down sluts! LIKE A BOSS!

Saves his family! LIKE A BOSS!

(Okay, that last one was a combined effort, but you know what I mean.)

What.... the..... hell.... I was so into reading this manga then all of a sudden at the very ending.... -_-

OMG WHY END SUCH A NICE COMIC!?! WHY?!!

BTW, good news ...

other work from author ...

"Inugamihime ni Kuchizuke" ...

"World Three" seems taking interest to translate it ...

I hope they willing to take it into their translation project ...

I don't think it's really get axed ...

probably the author can't adapt alien variation character story really well ... thus he get decide to stop it instead ...

all the time it's VANILLA Slice of Live (alien style) after that fail NTR alien and finally baby kidnapper ... yeah, it's all not really normal in any average manga ... but this author somehow can't really progress beyond that ... or the mangaka only plan it for 1 vol only ...

now we can only expect the next work by the author

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=69221

no one translate this tough ...

now we can only expect the next work by the author

what ?!

is it really the end ?!

WAIT WAHT??? i thought it was just the end of that arc

Ahhhhhh a boy and his blob

Spoiler

With that being said this manga ran up to 2011 so...yeah

tumblr_inline_mge9pjTpAK1ryddyu.gif

Well, that was an interesting ending. It's like we just hit a wall, all of a sudden.

Wait... what? Huh? No more? that's not even an ending! Come on...!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics