Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

not bad

Welp just started this but
"You have to marry her because you know her true name" Of course, who could've guessed it...
"You will pretend to be in love until I find a better solution" Of course, why would harem mc say no to stupid ideas forced upon himself.

Jesus I think that's my clue, dropped. Hard. Might give it a try another day but..

also tsundere heroine is always annoying xD

Kitty!

Tamako needs more character development other than just being a freakin' pet. I want to actually like her more.

Uooooh, a new chapter on my follows updates? After all these months. This is some advanced necromancy you're doing here, Sacred Blade, and I applaud you on your abominable dark magic. You're doing the (dark) Lord's work.

only for suseri i'm waiting for new chapters.

Did the Scanlator stopped because the anime sucked so hard that it can even suck a dick?

Welp just started this but
"You have to marry her because you know her true name" Of course, who could've guessed it...
"You will pretend to be in love until I find a better solution" Of course, why would harem mc say no to stupid ideas forced upon himself.

Jesus I think that's my clue, dropped. Hard. Might give it a try another day but..

I don't know what any of that complicated linguistic nonsense means in relation to Japanese (I don't study the language, I only speak it), so I'll just nod my head and agree with you.

That means it's only netorare if the girl is being taken from the protagonist, when the protagonist does it, it's netori, an entirely different genre.

LMAO! And to think Magan over there kissed Sakuya's potential mother. XD

Oyakodon latter ? =3= ?

dunno how should I feel about this chapter ...

I can't say that I'm surprised regarding the identity of the homunculus Isuca. Once Sakuya learns this, I wonder how she's going to react.

I definitely would like to see some answers in this series instead of questions though. This chapter was a good start -- hopefully there will be more.

I was read ch 43 after page 12 and then gone :v

wait ch 43 is gone ??

waow that quick, well now isuca is the potential mother from sakuya and suseri(true name sakuya), she will done her moved in the shadow, I dont know if author knows about others names, just sakuya and isuca, it makes me confusing all this thing.
btw, thank for the updated.

Spoiler

in other case, i bet he gonna say no, and say he gonna stay then come back with his own will , too cliche and predictable

It is not the power to learn true names, it's the power to recruit your harem.

Until a trap shows up, I don't know whether I should be envious or not...

two more for the harem, nice chapter
Thank for the updated and I wait for new chapters.
Don't do it. It's a trap!

you just woke up and you already kissed 2 girls.

You harem protagonist!!!

Formally, "Netorare" is the passive ("ukemi") nominal form of "netoru" (寝取る), which means "to take away one's spouse or lover", and is written with the characters for "sleep" and "take".  So sex need not enter into the equation, as long as a preexisting relationship gets more or less destroyed.

I agree that's not what's happening here, though.  This is plain harem (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course).

I don't know what any of that complicated linguistic nonsense means in relation to Japanese (I don't study the language, I only speak it), so I'll just nod my head and agree with you.

Anyway, two more for the harem camp, eh? Well, I guess it's hard to say if the homunculus girl (or either of them, really) will be a permanent member though.

YOSH! Evil Isuca and Evil Loli harem members get!!

All those outfits are completely wasted on a little shit with a personality as flat as her body.

While this story has long since started, secure the author to was influenced by such personalities Cliche (a childhood friend) is why the protagonist does not stand on anything and instead rival Suseri has better qualities than her, even so it's a shame that the anime is worse than the manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics