Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

tsundere + flat chest = bad combination?! what? that's like every tsundere in existence!
I don't hate tsundere but tsundere + flat chested is not good combination
....she is so freaking annoying that if this wasnt manga she would die of old age alone.
she is bi... i wish he would just slap her for once.
To hate tsundere is to hate manga!!
Sakuya is a annoying little bitch.
yuo hats tsuntsuns? :DD
dat bitch.
Hate*
I really hats tsundere
Tsundere are bitches. Bitches are dogs. Dogs scoot on the floor.
I don't care what anyone else says. Tsundere is justice. Justice is truth. Truth is inviolable.
This tsundere is irritatingly obnoxious.
Remember:
[spoiler] Image or Text [/spoiler]

for images and spoilers.
suseri <3 but need moar plot, it kinda cliffhanger-ended on me.
Posted Image
Awww I love this manga. The ecchi/plot ratio is nearly perfect.
Damn you cliffhanger!!
Don't forget to look at the Spanish group.
Chapter 15.5:

Spoiler
@eric_z : Loled at the star wars reference.
What a twist! [/Shyamalan]
Spoiler

Spoiler
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!
@TeddyG
Spoiler
Damn, I want more!@ Started to become interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics