Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

manga with story such as this is pretty tiring. it mostly revolves around romance, a bit of supernatural theme, a good for nothing perverted male lead who just happens to have a really useful ability that he didn't earn, tons of very attractive females but no matter how pretty the other girls are, he will still end up with the main female lead who often beats him up due to him being a pervert, still gets away with it since he either is really brave in a crisis or has a pure heart.
last but not the least, a shower of boobs of all sizes. worst thing is, its these kind of stories that arent axed immediately. its the ones that are really interesting but less fan service.
@TiredofwaitingScans
I would never get tired of you.
Just happy people still like Isuca enough to do something like this....^_^
I think Animexis tried to buy the manga / tankubon to support the mangaka ... not to mention they have more translation project and live ... so ... don't get too harsh on them, 'kay ? =3= ?
tired of waiting scans you are my new god now lol cause u made me laugh my ass off lol.

Technically 40 minutes took 15 minutes to eat lunch

Ahahahaha

Wow i did this without collecting a single dime in donations and without taking 4 months between releases.
How did i do it, easy i opened my PSD file and just did it.

Holy shit your killing me hahahaha
Soranokira, the TLer put the script out on mangahelpers and didn't specify that the scripts for isuca were reserved for a particular group (unlike some of the other TLs he does).

Love the releases, and hope you can pick up some other good series (or help out some groups who need editors)
ok...but I at least hope you've asked the group or the tl-er for permission to use his script, because it's really things like this that make tl-ers piss off and stop sometimes. but otherwise, I have to agree with prozess. (though not to such a great extent)
anyway, suseri <3 but MC is clearly into Sakuya only now.
Sadly those are the last of the online scripts I was able to find, I wish I could do more chapters but sadly there is no more public scripts available. I am happy I was able to make everyone smile, and now I Vanish into the shadows hoping to find more scripts of overlooked series, take care everyone I hope you enjoyed it, all that credit goes to the translator all I did was edit the releases without those script nothing would of been achieved, I just got tiredofwaiting. take care
I like Tired Of Waiting Scans.
You guys have my full support!
The fanservice ebbs and flows a lot in this title its not very constant.
WoW.. i can feel the rage in that group... and i like it. Thank you guys !
SO......
Next chapter he gonna KISS THUNDER BEAST? to know the beast name?
i cant wait for LOL moment next chapter
See guys this is what happens when you are tired of waiting for scans, you do it yourself. But doing everything by yourself take a lot of time. Good job.
:D last page(credit) took the cake of this WHOLE chapter awsome!!!!!
i think what takes longest is translating, cleaning raws(up to how much redraw is done. i have seen were they redraw a LOT and were they just leave the them. typing and proofreading to be last.(not a grammar nut)
He leveled up!
I'm starting to hate tsundere characters. The only one I still like is Ravel Phoenix from High School DXD. She's not overly violent which makes her tsun side cute and not annoying. If this keeps up I'll drop this manga.

Tired of waiting scans

Rofl!
Her head is to big for her body its kinda gross
nice one dude... :D
Fucking love the credit page.
Keep it up!
Tsundere doesn't bother me. What bother's me are weak minded MC's that just take the abuse willingly. I swear every series with a tsudere female lead has a secret masochistic MC.
Slapping him just because he speculated her father to be a manipulative guy was over the line. What a bitch.
So...she slapped him coz he wanted to kiss her father...understandable
Woah! What's with all the hate? Lol! His intentions wasn't clear to her and in many ways, he's still an outsider. Although his intentions were good, what he said to her was a bit out of line since this is her father, the person who actually have a connection to her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics