Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

Thanks, now i wonder why the pages are so few? maybe the mangaka is underpayed so he only makes as many pages as they pay him for? or maybe is the assistants, or for all i now he is sick (it wouldn't be the first time)

OMG this is being continued? i had lost any hope of seeing it finished, how many chapter are there in Japan? is it finished or still runing and if the later is it monthly or weekly?

Chapter 48 comes out this month.

It switches off between "bimonthly" and "monthly but skipping a ton of issues anyway." I think the last few chapters have been monthly, but they've also gone down to 13 pages each. Either way, the end result is one volume every two years.

OMG this is being continued? i had lost any hope of seeing it finished, how many chapter are there in Japan? is it finished or still runing and if the later is it monthly or weekly?

Well, one bra has been subtracted recently, so headed in the right direction there.

We had two nude girls without anything showing, so not too far in the right direction.

And with that she became my favorite heroine. Fuck that attention-whore chiaki. Bow to the new queen .

How far behind raws we are now?

Chapter 48 comes out this month.

How far behind raws we are now?

The amount of focus on Kamiyama instead of Chiaki makes me worry that something freaking terrible is about to happen to her...

Considering the lie she told in Chapter 41, you're probably right about that...

The amount of focus on Kamiyama instead of Chiaki makes me worry that something freaking terrible is about to happen to her...

Hopefully.

This girl just went up against a motherfucking SHARK.
Yamada what are you doing seriously Nori is top tier

16 with parental consent for girls. Without parental consent, 20.

So yeah, the law is to stop them. He'd get thrown in prison (99% conviction rate) if the parents find out and don't give their blessing so their daughter can marry a what, PE teacher? who knocked her up while she's still in high school.

A 99 % conviction rate is only for those that are charged. With no evidence(and it is just Chika's word if her sister won't back her up), no prosecutor will touch the case since losing as a prosecutor basically ruins your career.

Disappointed. With the overall absurdity of this manga, I was expecting a sharknado.

So yeah, the law is to stop them. He'd get thrown in prison (99% conviction rate) if the parents find out and don't give their blessing so their daughter can marry a what, PE teacher? who knocked her up while she's still in high school.

That's not exactly right:

The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13. However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age) with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).

The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, with parental consent, or 20 otherwise.

From Wikipedia.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about her parents not giving their approval. She's not that young (by their standards), he's not that old and has a relatively respectable profession that comes with a steady income. They might actually pressure him into marrying her, depending on how well they are doing themselves.

Is last page supposed to say "isn't"? Or is she saying he is a different person?

She say is different yamada
Is last page supposed to say "isn't"? Or is she saying he is a different person?

20, what?  That's interesting.... 

They didn't mention exactly what he is, but he's the adviser for Track and Field (it seems in a lot of anime every teacher is assigned to a different club activity as adviser).

So, I guess it seems it would be an issue in this instance, if the parents didn't allow it...

Spoiler

It's society, if someone report him, 100% got fired, 99% he go to jail.

It's diferent matter if he isn't teacher, or miki is graduate or not student anymore.

It's been mention it in many seinen, shounen, & shoujo manga about student-teacher realitionship.

I just wasn't sure how it works in Eastern cultures, so most likely he would get in trouble without permission ,and possibly fired from his job anyways..?

I don't think I've seen any anime/manga that had student-teacher stuff, I think GTO was the only one that hinted at it, and I think the girl said something like "Wait for me until after school."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess even if age wasn't an issue, it's  more of a "Student-Teacher" relationship issue, and the things that could happen with that i.e., favoritism, grade manipulation, etc is the real issue here?

I would be better if they were bare boobs.

Well, one bra has been subtracted recently, so headed in the right direction there.

Eh, the world looks at it as "omg" but if 2 people are in love, who is to stop them? I understand there might be an age thing, but what's the age of consent in these Asian countries anyways?

It's society, if someone report him, 100% got fired, 99% he go to jail.

It's diferent matter if he isn't teacher, or miki is graduate or not student anymore.

It's been mention it in many seinen, shounen, & shoujo manga about student-teacher relationship.

Eh, the world looks at it as "omg" but if 2 people are in love, who is to stop them?  I understand there might be an age thing, but what's the age of consent in these Asian countries anyways?

Caught up but I didn't read back again 3 years ago I read this when it came out lol reading the new ones helped me remember stuff. Also ero mangakas make the most confusing stories tho.

I dunno, that a high school track and field coach had/is having a relationship with one of the students is still pretty awful.

Eh, the world looks at it as "omg" but if 2 people are in love, who is to stop them?  I understand there might be an age thing, but what's the age of consent in these Asian countries anyways?

It seems like a Senior in HS, going out with a fresh out of college teacher.  I believe Mr. Shibata is 23, and isn't Miki 18????

Please, Mr. Shibata is with her, he can always provide a hand bra.

When I posted my comment, I was thinking of Chika giving the Bra to MC, didn't realize it popped up again :D.

So hopefully Mr. Shibata isn't hand-braing Chika.

A sensei lay a hand to his student = scumbag, except it's in hentai. When yamada 1st, 2nd and 3rd try to save everyone, he don't care about the situation and unresponsible. if he was adult, isn't he must try to save everyone even if he was hurt? What kind of adult let children to search food for himself?

You make it seem like he forced himself on her and raped her.  Apparently it's a mutual consenting relationship.....

Idk about you, but he barely met Yamada 1, and Yamada 3 hasn't been shown to interact with anyone but Chika.

You're basically blaming him, because he's an adult, and adults should do everything.

He was the most hurt on the Island, give him a break.  Yamada decided to do things on his own, Shibata didn't force anyone to help him (except asking Chika to help him up).

Spoiler

Any thoughts on what Chika means by this? He seems pretty much exactly the same as the "current" Yamada. Maybe Chika thinks he's in love with her, but the current one isn't, and that's why Nori wouldn't love him? 

Pretty sure it means that since he technically is a different Yamada than the one that Nori is currently with, Chika is allowed to love future Yamada

the real question is: is this NTR?

It's just good morning entertainment really :).

He ended up not being so scummy at the end so Idk what you'red talking about... IT was all perceived as him being "Scummy" because the MC thought he was dating his love interest.  

Sensei shows he cares about Miki, and he definitely tried to help out the MC with Chika, so Idk what the issue here is with Sensei?

But yes, I am glad this series got revived, and we have more chapters coming daily :).

A sensei lay a hand to his student = scumbag, except it's in hentai.
When yamada 1st, 2nd and 3rd try to save everyone, he don't care about the situation and unresponsible.
if he was adult, isn't he must try to save everyone even if he was hurt?
What kind of adult let children to search food for himself?

Spoiler

Any thoughts on what Chika means by this? He seems pretty much exactly the same as the "current" Yamada. Maybe Chika thinks he's in love with her, but the current one isn't, and that's why Nori wouldn't love him? 

That's because she thinks the Yamada she's with now is another Yamada, one she can love herself. That way she won't be in conflict with Nori that loves the current Yamada.

Think of that girl that cloned Kurono in Gantz.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics