Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 190votes)

The Friendly Winter

Alt Names: alt Da-jeong-han Gyeo-wulalt 다정한 겨울alt The Affectionate Winter
Author: Lee Jun
Artist: Lee Jun
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A girl with a rare growth disorder that leaves her in the body of a child at the age of 19 meets a boy with a mental disorder who has the mind of a small boy in a 17 year old form. 'The Friendly Winter' shares with us the endearing story of their day-to-day lives, joys and tribulations.

Note: The author has split the storyline into seasons. The volume number represents the season number.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/friendlywinter
Go to The Friendly Winter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Friendly Winter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 298 Replies
Topic Guesses on the ending here. New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies
Topic Korean Censorship of Webtoons??? New Window Comadrin
  • 4 Replies

702 Comments

THANK YOU for the new chapter supreme cream scans! I'm forcing myself not to read ahead on the raws.
Ugh, I knew it was coming, but it was still painful to see it happen. Poor Min-seong...again.
Huh, so we only have 8 chapters left...looking forward to the good ending that's supposed to happen.
Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapters Supreme Cream!!!
Can't wait for the new chapter it's been more than a month now :(
I love this webtoon soo much!! I always cry all the time, and every time, I just can't help it! It's just so good!! No words can describe how awesome it is!
I love this webtoon soo much!! I always cry all the time, and every time, I just can't help it! It's just so good!! No words can describe how awesome it is!
It's so bad ass when
:spoiler: spill the beans about the man two timing his gf *0*

Go go go Da Jeong :D
it looks like the author took a break from the story this week
now the question is, will it be gandalf or saruman?
I actually want magic to exist in this world now those two really deserve it and besides, any more feels and I would have been an emotional wreck
A man boy on a mission and a heart broken girl. When will their future connect?! Watch now later on Batoto!

I hope we don't have to wait to long.
I really hope that wizard doesn't disappoint Min-seong too much...
Thanks for the new chapter SCS!!
Holy crap, is that a ray of sunlight I see that's pierced through the storm clouds?!

Thanks for the new updates SCS!
Ynot215: Hey, it worked for Dorothy and the Scarecrow.
Thinking of hilarious:
"Will do my best..."
"Bullshit!"
"...to bullshit you...uh..." :lol:
As happy as I am that Min Seong is out and all.... he's going to see the Wizard.... REALLY?!
Ronald Raygun: Yup, I think you are. I can sort of see your point, but I don't care. It's all so nicely handled I'd rather read it straight.
Yes!!!! be a Man!!! >_<!!! *w* go for her *w*, I got really hapy with that part :D

thanks for the new chapter SupremeCreamScans
Min-Seong's determined face is so cute! Go find your noona!
Am I the only one reading this for the schlock? It really is hilarious.
he finally decided to grow up!

i really hope it doesn't get him into too much trouble..
Awesome, thanks a lot SCS!!
HELL YES!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics