Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 168votes)

Mouryou no Yurikago

Alt Names: alt Cradle of Monstersalt Cuna de los monstruosalt 魍魎の揺りかごalt 魍魎的摇篮曲
Author: Sanbe Kei
Artist: Sanbe Kei
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A group of students finds themselves on a sinking capsized ship. Together with some zombies. What happened to the ship and why are there zombies aboard? It's a battle against time and the zombies, to save themselves.
Go to Mouryou no Yurikago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

175 Comments

Damn characters got lots of guts!
aw... she's gonna die i think..
Spoiler
Cliffhanger just means Kasuga is going to survive...
Man that little kid is a badass
noooo she should not do it, she has a guy for her now >.<
I think there should be a romance tag on this.
Hope that hypocrite will die any time soon.
Ive seen 37 and 38 raw already so i know its gonna get funny well to some
NUuu! Dont do eet! Don't waste such a good pair of tits!
Got to hand it to him the little kid acted like a man, that was his time to shine.
Pretty right, JC3T, if all of it was oil, the mere fumes coming from it would have made their heads so deezy they couldn't have walked straight ^^

I guess the rest is lung capacity, a deus ex machina and - I'm smiling in advance - a few wet shirt shots :3
@jc3t yeah, they're not dead, maybe injured, but not dead... they'll find another way to go up and kick that rotten bastard's ass
Hmm, I don't quite think that they've died, my reasoning:
Spoiler
jess my two cents, what you guys think?
IKR that dude is a crazy D bag looking forward to next chapter.
Okay, Kasuga has officially become a d-bag.
Oh boy, this is getting more and more ridiculous:

Spoiler

You’d think something that obvious wouldn’t get overseen by the author ... but I guess not :|
starting to lose interest in this :/
Are they much closer to the exit than I'm thinking? It just seems like killing off their "buddies" too soon would just make it harder to survive if something happens later.

Man I can't believe I just said that
I know I wouldn't survive in this. I know I would panic too much due to my lack of will power.

But I do like reading this lot.
I love this manga its epic because this shows you the true color of other people
[spoilers]tanned girl death flag...too bad, her x that bandana guy looked interesting[/spoilers]
Oh this series is starting to feel a little more interesting again.
I don't think I can survive in these situation. Luck has never been by my side that much. I lose big time gambling. By gambling I meant those in the game center :P
Wooo, it's getting Interesting. 2 Bad Guys XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics