Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

THE PLOT THICKENS. For the first time in a long while.
possible wishes ...
1. comes back to home
2. watch together with his sister
3. watch only 2 of them (with Suzu)
Time to bring the lil-sis in the story!
i think Ikuto still wants to get out of airantou, and i think that that is his wish...
if that so... i feel bad for Suzu... because i believe her wish is that to be together with Ikuto...
but then their wish is contrasting each other... its kinda sad... :(
I think he wished to be with his sister
Mäh. Why should they? Their own fault that they did not spell it cleanly, that they wanted to be *alone* with him. >-]

After all, he follows the thought "the more the merrier"^^
The girls should punish Ikuto @ch115. There's limits to disappointing girlS
ch 115 might become the start of backside fetish among reader ...
yum ...
I started fantasizing my own harem because of the anime of this 5 years ago =P
hope it doesn't end soon since there is quite some things left in that weird island...
sniff 114 is deadly not leveled... my eyes... *runs away*
this manga came out in 2002 so its more than just a few years old
yes its 2008 so not that old
It a few year old manga :o Awsome with loli.
@Rudi Fahruddin. This is kinda new, they only few chapter behind with the actual release, I think.
this really new ? cuz some how im already read end of this manga . somewhere ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics